Review of Bluewater Walkabout

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
maryifeoluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maryifeoluwa.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Bluewater Walkabout

Post by maryifeoluwa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bluewater Walkabout" by Tina Dreffin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Tina Dreffin's captivating memoir, Bluewater Walkabout, is like a roller coaster of adventure, taking you on a thrill-seeking journey to some of the most stunning places on the planet. Tina Dreffin is the captain of this ship, sharing her love for exploration, family, and all things related to travelling.

Tina's curiosity and fascination with nature and exploration were just the beginning of her thrilling adventures as a young girl. Her love for adventure only intensified as she grew older and married her husband, Peter, who shared her passion for exploration. Together, they travelled to various breathtaking locations across the globe. Bluewater Walkabout is not just about travel and adventure but also about the importance of family and relationships. Tina shares personal stories about the early days of her marriage, her husband's love for the sea, and how their children followed in their adventurous footsteps. The book is a testament to the unbreakable family bond, and it's heartening to see it portrayed in a travel memoir. Tina is a daring explorer passionate about taking risks and discovering new places. Her husband shares her love for adventure, and together they make a formidable team.

I truly appreciate the author for taking me on an adventurous journey and teaching me valuable lessons along the way. The aspect of this memoir that I like a lot is the underlying message of the importance of family and the value of close-knit relationships. I like how this book is full of life lessons that can be applied to everyday situations. From learning to handle stress to enjoying every part of life, Tina's experiences offer valuable insights. It's a great reminder to take risks and experience life to the fullest.

The book is exceptionally well-written, and the story is gripping. The messages conveyed are nothing short of inspiring. The writing is impeccable, and the editing is outstanding. The inclusion of pictures is also a great addition, as they help to visualize the places and creatures that Tina described. From cover to cover, there is not a single flaw. I must say that this book is exceptionally well-edited, and there are no grammatical or typographical errors in it. For all these excellent reasons, I give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

I found every aspect of this book incredibly appealing and could not identify anything that would be disliked, making it difficult for me to pinpoint something I liked the least about it. This book is a true masterpiece, and I dislike nothing about it. I recommend this extraordinary memoir to readers who love travel, adventure, and family stories.

Bluewater Walkabout
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
koffi Malay
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Post by koffi Malay »

Sailing memoirs can be a great way to learn about the history and evolution of sailing technology.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”