Review of To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-youngreader720-oluwabukunmiwilliamsoso.html
Latest Review: Swoosh! Shooting the Perfect Shot by Wajeedah Bilal

Review of To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin

Post by Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin" by Gary Randall Wallace.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin by Gary Randall Wallace challenges the popular belief of Lucifer's story, from his fall from heaven and his exaltation to the status of a god to his role in the Garden of Eden up until today in our lives. Accompanying the popular misconceptions of the devil that we have are a host of other false beliefs that have been embedded in the teachings of the word of God for a long time. In To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin, Gary Randall Wallace literally blows the lid off Lucifer's coffin by bringing the truth to readers.

The author takes us back to the basics by drawing from two main tools: God's word (the Bible) and common sense, and I would not have it any other way when examining a topic as sensitive as this one that challenges people's long-held beliefs. This was the main aspect of the book I was excited about, and I would say that the author duly delivered an insightful lesson with these tools.

There is a certain level of electric confidence that accompanies the author's message as well, and this goes a long way to convince the reader of his argument and displays his excellent knowledge of God's word. One such instance was his insistence that "there is nowhere in the Bible that says the soul is immortal" while daring readers to find it and showing his readiness to even eat those pages if they exist. I did some research on this and have not been able to find any instance in the Bible so far, and the immortality of souls is something I have been taught from a young age. Therefore, it takes a level of open-mindedness to be able to settle down and read the contents of this book.

The author also provides some guidance on decoding certain messages in the Bible to help readers to arrive at the truth, insisting that the word "tree" represents a person while "dragon" represents a nation or kingdom, and from the examples he cited, it made a lot of sense and offered me another perspective to consider when reading the Bible.

Another interesting and shocking revelation the author made was that there had been different versions of Lucifer in the world. Even more shocking was his inclusion of certain church leaders in that list while citing clear reasons that you will have to pick up the book to unearth. To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin may be quite a controversial read, and I did not agree with everything the author said, but it will spark a lot of much-needed conversations in the Christian community and serve as an eye-opener to things that have just been ignored and wrongly accepted for the longest time.

The main negative I experienced while reading revolved around the book's editing. At just fifty-three pages in length, I found over ten errors in the text. On that note, I rate this book four out of five stars. An improvement in the book's editing would have ensured the maximum rating. I would recommend this book to readers who want to understand God's word from a unique perspective and improve their relationship with God.

To Hell with the Devil, It's Time to Blow the Lid Off Lucifer's Coffin
View: on Bookshelves
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

I do not know how I feel about this book. I do not know what he considers lies about the devil, I'm not aware that the devil is being lied about. I'll pass on this book.
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

This seems like a gospel book that teaches us about the devil and how to blow the lid of his coffin. This is so interested and needs that child of God should read it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”