Review of Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chris Don Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-don-nwaka.html
Latest Review: The Silver Setup by Richard Blaine

Review of Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem

Post by Chris Don Nwaka »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem" by Dr. Frank L. Douglas.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem by Dr. Frank L. Douglas describes the author's extensive research. This study focuses on racism and discrimination, particularly between whites and blacks. In this book, the author outlines two principles for dealing with difficult issues in the social realm, as well as three dimensions for evaluating rules and regulations, namely, privilege, which refers to employees with special status, and processes, which refer to the rules and policies that are implemented. Determine the final dimension from the book. Additionally, he assesses a few situations and chooses his favorite resolutions. Pick up a copy to learn more about the fascinating information presented in this book.

I've read several books over the years about racism and discrimination, but this one approaches the subject from a new angle. It is obvious to me from what I have read in the book that the author did a lot of research before writing it. I was caught up in the story as I worked through these problems using the book's solution. It became clear after talking about JA and his desire for the organization that had discriminated against him that many others had lost their rights, prospects, and entitlements as a result of this discrimination. If taken into consideration, the author makes some recommendations that will assist in finding a long-term solution to this issue.

My favorite part of this book was the examination of the case of JA. He was discriminated against at work; he was not given the job for which he was best qualified, but rather the job was given to someone who deserved it less. I like how the case was divided into sections. This is my favorite part because the man didn't just want compensation; he also wanted a change in policy and procedures to reflect zero tolerance for discrimination. I was on the edge of my seat as I read how the author identified the causes of racism and provided a detailed solution.

There is nothing I dislike about this book. This research was both enlightening and captivating. I will say that the research was done properly. I must commend the author for his originality. I will also thank the editor for a job well done because I could not find any errors in the book, indicating that it is exceptionally edited.

Because of the author's excellent research and the extensive analysis of the instances, I rate the book five out of five stars. I urge everyone to read this book, especially those who want to learn more about how to combat and stop racism and discrimination permanently.

Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem
View: on Bookshelves
Jayonline93
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jayonline93.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Jayonline93 »

I have read one of Frank's books before and I was well blessed reading it so I hope this too would be as that. Wonderful review well done.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”