Review of The Dream Primer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Goodluck Aguiyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-aguiyi.html
Latest Review: OUCH! The Pain of Modern Civilization by Dr. Ajay Issar & Alka Issar

Review of The Dream Primer

Post by Goodluck Aguiyi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Dream Primer" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Everyone has dreams, according to Jeff Meyer's book The Dream Primer. The book explains that it's important to follow our dreams for both our profit and the good of society as a whole. The reader is guided on an interactive journey of discovering, affirming, and following their passion throughout the whole book.

This book was fantastic. It was really lovely and motivating, but not particularly fantastic. A highly practical and realistic approach was taken to this subject. This book is even more motivational and emphasizes the value of following our objectives, even in the face of adversity, since it was written during the epidemic. Meyer acknowledges that everyone has a unique ambition and that various approaches and viewpoints are effective for certain individuals. This book's emphasis on doable advice that focuses on what the reader can control is primarily why it is so powerful. Everything depends on what we can and must accomplish. The book is interactive and full of suggestions and questions to assist the reader. It was like discussing with an informed buddy who understands how to get straight to the point when reading The Dream Primer. Not a single word is wasted, and I was always reading thought-provoking passages or learning something new. Although the book is detailed enough for the questions and suggestions to be useful, it is also wide enough to cover any dreams the reader may have.

The spiritual component was subtly included in the book, adding to its impact rather than taking away from it or functioning as a cover for another purpose. I purchased a print copy of the book as soon as I had completed the electronic version. I'm going to reread it and annotate it. I believe it will be an excellent resource for helping me locate and follow the route that will enable me to realize my aspirations. There was no opportunity for mistakes in the book's rigorous editing. There is no justification, in my opinion, to criticize this work.

I give this book a score of 5 out of 5. Whatever the case, this is among the most motivating novels I've ever read. Additionally, I'm positive that this won't be the last time I read it.

This book is for those who are having a hard time deciding what they want to do with their lives. It is for those who are aware of their dreams but unsure of how to go after them. It is for those who are working toward their dreams yet feel unmotivated or uncertain. It is intended for those who don't believe they have dreams. It is for those who have been putting off pursuing their dreams while waiting for the right moment. It is for those who are prepared to confront their self-limiting ideas and take action differently to get a different result. Anyone who chooses to read this book will, in my opinion, profit from it, but they should be prepared to be open and honest with themselves about who they are and what they desire. That essential reflection is made much simpler by the well-crafted tasks and questions.

The Dream Primer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”