Review of Phobia Relief

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Faridah Adeshola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faridah-adeshola.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Review of Phobia Relief

Post by Faridah Adeshola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Phobia Relief" by Kalliope Barlis.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

“ Your life becomes the living miracle it is meant to be when you free your mind to live your purpose.” This is my favorite line from the book Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis. A very impactful book. It changes the way you feel about fear and phobia and helps you differentiate the two and understand each for what it is. Phobia Relief is written in such a way that makes you feel understood but also empowers you to take the step and leave that irrational fear behind you. You cannot make the change if you are not prepared and determined to take charge of your life and not let your phobia rule you.

I like how the author makes sure you remain active with the book and with your phobia by giving little exercises for the reader to perform at the end of certain chapters. These exercises help to retain the readers’ attention and also help them to keep their fear in check. It all depends on your mindset and how you view your fear. In people with a phobia, their object of immense fear appears in their mind as a ginormous element even if this thing is as small as an ant. Phobia relief helps you get into the right mind space and helps you view your fear for what it is.

The book is divided into three parts. Part one is ‘Shrink your fears and find your purpose’ which basically touches on identifying the harm your phobia is causing you and proceeding to take action on it. Part two is ‘How to change fear into freedom’. This part teaches you how to get a hold of yourself and free yourself from the clutches of your phobia. The final part is ‘NLP change work in action’ and this part dives into NLP’s role in providing a solution to your phobia.

NLP, which stands for Neuro-linguistic programming, is an effective drug-free solution to one’s crippling fear. “NLP guides us to reveal how we think so we can change what we do successfully.” I couldn’t have said it better myself. Kalliope Barlis has a way of writing that just makes sense. Her writing style is simple and easily understood. Phobia Relief is a great book for learning how to change your mindset on fear and phobia.

Learning how to take charge of your life is an essential skill and this book makes it easy for you to do. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. A masterpiece in its realm. I found absolutely no problems with this book, it is well written and edited. It is profound yet simplistic and you can tell that the author has immense knowledge about what she is writing about.

I recommend this book to anyone who is finally ready to make the change and stop the fearful lifestyle that is destroying not only them but their loved ones as well. This is the book for you. Take charge and curb that phobia!

Phobia Relief
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”