Review of Phobia Relief

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Eva Nyaburi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eva-nyaburi.html
Latest Review: Master Your Mind and Energy to Heal Your Body by Brandy Gillmore

Review of Phobia Relief

Post by Eva Nyaburi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Phobia Relief" by Kalliope Barlis.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Phobia Relief is a self-help book written by Kalliope Barlis that aims to help readers overcome their fears. The author begins by explaining what fear is, and throughout the book, she encourages readers to pursue their dreams. According to Barlis, everyone can make their lives better than they were the day before. The author emphasizes that fear can be both positive and negative. Fear can be beneficial when it helps us avoid danger or harmful things or activities, such as fearing a rattlesnake or a fire, but it can also be detrimental when it prevents us from achieving our goals or enjoying our daily lives. Barlis wants to help readers get rid of unnecessary burdens, such as a fear of ghosts or clowns. Read this book to learn about the techniques highlighted by the author that can be used to overcome your fears in simple and effective ways.

I liked how the author included some light humor in the book to make the subject more interesting. I found the book to be inspiring, and it prompted me to examine myself and resolve to work more effectively on the fears I've acquired over the years. I completely agree with the author that people learn fears and phobias, as I have also grown to fear things that I was not previously afraid of. I also appreciated the exercises provided by the author at the end of every topic. Readers can use those sections to perform the tests and exercises that will assist them or their loved ones in overcoming their fears. I also liked how the author provided simple techniques that anyone can easily replicate at home.

There is nothing I disliked about the book. The book is divided into chapters, each of which covers a separate issue. The book is a quick read, and I appreciated how the author presented pertinent information in simple language.

I rate the book 5 out of 5 stars. I believe the book has been professionally edited because I only found two grammatical errors. Those, however, did not detract from my enjoyment of the book.

I recommend this book to anyone who is working to overcome their fears. I believe this book will serve as a guide and provide answers to all questions and problems. Furthermore, this book will inspire you to be the best version of yourself by not allowing fear to stop you from achieving your dreams and goals.

Phobia Relief
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aleesha Jarral
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleesha-jarral.html
Latest Review: A Miracle For Evi by Eva-Maria Frank

Post by Aleesha Jarral »

Your input has played a central role in shaping my decisions regarding future reading materials. I genuinely value the thorough analysis and insightful perspectives you've shared. I wholeheartedly support your ongoing creation of such enlightening reviews. Your contributions serve as a crucial guide for fellow readers, assisting them in making informed decisions about their reading preferences. Your steadfast dedication to delivering thoughtful reviews is truly commendable, and I extend my heartfelt appreciation for your invaluable contributions.
Benny Rach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benny-rach.html
Latest Review: Relish Your Retirement by Florance Philip

Post by Benny Rach »

The book's exercises are empowering and transformative."
N parvin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-parvin.html
Latest Review: Sarah's Hope A Sarah Tilghman Story by Susan Mackewich

Post by N parvin »

I appreciate the personal touch of your review. Your candid thoughts about how this book helped you examined yourself and resolved the fears you developed over the years. Your review felt relatable and intimate. Additionally, you presented the aspects of the book beautifully. I really enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for crafting such a beautiful review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”