Review of Actions for Jesus help

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chris Don Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-don-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review of Actions for Jesus help

Post by Chris Don Nwaka »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Actions for Jesus help" by Janet Williams.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Janet Williams' book Actions for Jesus help takes us on a personal journey through her personal relationship with God, how she communicates with God, how she lost weight, and how she became a personal trainer. Life wasn't always easy for her because she faced numerous obstacles and challenges. She went from being in perfect shape and size to becoming overweight. She lost her fiance and also went through the pressure of being a single mother. Life does not always go as planned. Did she overcome all of these challenges? Obtain a copy to learn more.

Reading about the author's various struggles and obstacles made me feel moved. I didn't get bored reading this book like I would with other Christian novels. The author didn't write her account of her relationship with God to make it seem simple. She made it obvious that although she occasionally got off track, God's unfailing love for her kept her continuing. As I read how the author reveals to Christians that we have more control over the devil than we are even aware of, I found myself on the edge of my seat. I reread this passage numerous times to strengthen my faith and stand against the devil's arrows.

Another aspect of the book that I absolutely adore is how the author was able to persuade me through her writing that I'm stronger than I believe I am and that I should not put my faith in my own strength but rather in God since he has the best plan for me. He understands who I am better than I do. This book has improved my faith and trust in God, so I'm glad I read it. My favorite section of this book is where she relates her own experience and connects it to the Bible. She interpreted the Scriptures when she preached and taught them. She made God's love sweeter and more real. 

Unfortunately, I can't say that I enjoyed the book entirely. I saw that the book had been re-edited, but it wasn't done well. The previous error wasn't completely removed; it was only marked as canceled in red. The work becomes amateurish as a result. Because of this, I rate the book four out of five stars. Every chapter and page of this book delighted me. I appreciate the author sharing her experience in hopes of inspiring other young Christians.

I must express my gratitude to the editor for not identifying any other mistakes in the book. This merely signifies that the book has been well-edited, but the corrections ought to be taken out. The book is enlightening, inspiring, and motivating. Every Christian who desires a closer connection with God should read it. They'll find it interesting.

Actions for Jesus help
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

I am a believer, and I know whatever struggle we face in our lives, the Lord is merciful and just to provide a solution to our problems. We might struggle but an end would come to our struggle. Reading this novel might strengthen my faith in God. Nice review by the way.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Indeed, God has a plan for all of us. We see just a small portion but he sees the whole. So I believe we will lean on Him. I enjoyed your review! This book sounds to strengthen me more. I wanna grab a copy of this soon!
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

Janet seems to have gone through a lot ranging from being overweight to losing her fiance and becoming a single mother. I would love to learn how she overcome these challenges life threw at her.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I love Christian stories that one can relate to. Reading more stories about people’s past experiences gives one the faith and courage to stay strong on the path. I love your review!
Moo Reny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moo-reny.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Moo Reny »

I truly adore how the author was able to persuade you through her writing that you're stronger than you believe you are and that you should not put yourfaith in your own strength but rather in God since he has the best plan for me. I love Christian books.
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

I must say, the author did a great job being able to convince you, that you are stronger than you believe. God always has his plan for us, he is just and merciful and his undying love for us, keeps us going ahead. nice review.
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

Christian novels are always inspiring and motivating, looking forward to reading this book. I enjoyed your review.
Ekuma Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekuma-blessing.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekuma Blessing »

I like reading Christian book. I love how the author wrote this book. He said was able to tell the readers he s relationship with God and what he passed through. Good job.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

I enjoy christian books alot. This one sounds like one and the author did extensive work on it. I love your review. Good job.
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

What a fantastic read, I love reading religious book because they give me alot of knowledge. I will love to read this book. Great review.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This is a wonderful non-fiction book that is inspiring, I anticipate reading and learning from it. Captivating review
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I agree with you Chris life doesn't go smoothly as we planned it but if we have Jesus in the boat of our life we can be well assured of victory. This book falls into my genre type and I will read it. Wonderful review welldone!!!
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

The book's idea sounds useful and impactful. The re-editing ought not to contain the corrected parts actually. Well done on the review.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

Actions for Jesus help by Janet Williams is a book about a Christian lady who overcame life challenges through the help of God. Interesting read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”