Review of Life Lessons of Wayne

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise Pelumi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-pelumi.html
Latest Review: Life Lessons of Wayne by Shawn Wayne

Review of Life Lessons of Wayne

Post by Praise Pelumi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Life Lessons of Wayne" by Shawn Wayne.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Would you say Wayne's father doesn’t see his son playing in a major league or that the father wasn't just ready to support his dreams? Parents have a big role to play in their children's talent or interest. In this book, you will find out how much a single word a parent utters can change a child's lifelong dream.

Shawn Wayne had a big dream at age eight or nine. He was so excited when his coach told him he was a good player and could make it into the major league. In all his excitement, he broke the news to his father, and his dreams of making it into the major league crumbled when his father said that he would absolutely never make it into the major league, and he quit the team. When Wayne's older sister, Diane, enrolled in some classes in high school and mentioned some of the classes, including astronomy, her father got angry and told her never to bring the devil's jug into their house, saying it possessed witchcraft, which caused distance between Wayne and his sister. Diane could have become an astronomer, but instead she became a cement truck driver. Did Waynes feel he could have done better than quitting the team? Did Wayne live to regret his decision? Did Wayne spend his life hating his father? Did Diane ever stop resenting her father? Read this book to find out more.

This book has amazing features.This book, titled Life Lessons of Wayne, has eight interesting chapters with inspirational titles for each chapter and contains thirty-nine pages. The book Life Lessons of Wanye was written by Shawn Wayne. This book has documentaries about the author's early stages of growth, dreams, and i like how the book has inspirational titles in every chapter and a moral, motivating, and lesson text at the end of each chapter in bold print. The author writes a short and creative text that will captivate any reader. Many lessons can be drawn from Wayne's Life Lessons, ranging from being moderate in all things to how education and enlightenment solve the problem of ignorance to self-control, patience, and many others. My favourite part of this book is when Wayne's mother got him a class ring when his father refused to get him one. He was so determined not to lose the ring, and he didn't. He believed in himself, and it paid off. Had the author realised this in the early stages of his life, he wouldn't have made certain choices despite his father's belief in extremism.

There's nothing I dislike about the book; it is simple and filled with creativity. I rate it five out of five because it has no errors in the context and was well edited by the editor. This book is intelligent, motivating, and excellent.

I would recommend this book to everyone, but especially the parents, so they won't make the same mistakes in parenting as Wayne's father made.

Life Lessons of Wayne
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”