Review of Complete and Magical Guide to Dog Training and Parenting

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Monkey on a Turntable by Ken Keller

Review of Complete and Magical Guide to Dog Training and Parenting

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Complete and Magical Guide to Dog Training and Parenting" by J.J. Wallace.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Dogs are loving creatures that have had a solid relationship with men from time immemorial. The bond between dogs and men is strong, and they can serve men in different ways. They exist in different breeds and are animals that have a friendly relationship with humans. Like every creature, dogs are unique in their way and have their own traits and characters. But, when given adequate training, they learn the ways of men and communicate well. They can act as detectives, friends, guides, and whatever else one wants them to be. Complete and Magical Guide to Dog Training and Parenting by J.J. Wallace is a helpful and insightful guide into the dog world and how to own a dog that fits into what we want it to be right from childhood. Read this book to gain firsthand knowledge of how to choose and train dogs properly at a low cost.

This book is insightful and well-explained. I like how the author briefly touched on all aspects of dog training and parenting. He gave a clear and detailed explanation of all necessary topics without boring the readers. I am not a dog fan and don't presently have one as a pet, as I am scared of them. But, reading this book has given me a different perspective on dogs, namely, that I can make my dog whatever I want it to be by giving it the necessary training as a puppy. The care and attention required for a fur baby are similar to those required for a baby during the first six months of life. Although this is a lot of work, the result is worth it. I didn't know raising a puppy was this difficult until I read this book. Now that I have read the book, I know better than to buy a puppy as a first-time dog owner.

I learned about different breeds of dogs and also enjoyed reading the remarkable dog stories at the end of each chapter. These stories made me fall more in love with dogs. The stories give more reasoning for why having dogs as pets is good. I smiled when I read the story of the dog that received an award at a public ceremony. The author did an excellent job of addressing issues encountered by dog owners and providing tips and tricks for raising a perfect dog.

The book was well-written and referenced. It is professionally edited and very educational. As much as I enjoyed reading it, I don't like the page arrangement. For every chapter, there are different sub-headings, and each sub-heading is explained on a different page. This caused a lot of page breaks that added unnecessarily to the number of pages in the book. I dislike this in the book, and for this reason, I rate the book 4 out of 5 stars. Although this didn't stop me from learning well in this book, I would have loved it if the pages flowed well.

I recommend this book to all dog lovers, owners, instructors, and everyone planning to own and rear dogs.

Complete and Magical Guide to Dog Training and Parenting
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stevenmusk »

books like this are very essential and require practise. i know how important it is to train your pet dog and how useful it is for proper communication between pets and owners
Temi book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Temi book »

This is a book that has important information about dogs. This is recommended to people who are thinking of getting a dog. It will help with knowing the one to choose.
Mercy Sos
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-sos.html
Latest Review: Inspector Mage by Aleese Hughes
Reading Device: 1400697484
2022 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Mercy Sos »

I am a dog lover so this book is going to be fun to read. I already love the book cover .. thanks for the review 👍
Ruthwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthwriter.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ruthwriter »

Dog training is something have always loved to learn about. thank God am seeing a helpful book like this. good review.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
2022 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stevenmusk »

Every story has unique and inspiring thoughts that reflect on us, giving us a mix of emotions and loads of adventures and drama. i hope this book has these attributes as well and I look forward to reading this book.
Philosopher2022
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philosopher2022.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Philosopher2022 »

Wow i am definitely going to check this book out. I love pets especially dogs. I am already drawn to this book by just the title. Your review was amazing and we'll detailed. Good job

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”