Review of hope blooms in a garden of faith

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Richard Azubike
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-richard-azubike.html
Latest Review: hope blooms in a garden of faith by Suzy Q Winn

Review of hope blooms in a garden of faith

Post by Richard Azubike »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "hope blooms in a garden of faith" by Suzy Q Winn.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We must never lose hope. Great people do not give up. They always have hope and pray for better days. When we face challenges, we must not lose hope. Many people face challenges and do not know how to solve them. Someone in the past has faced every problem we are facing. This book builds the reader's confidence by sharing the author's experience in the past and how she resolved her challenges.

Hope Blooms in a Garden of Faith by Suzy Q Winn is a book where the author shares the challenges she faced in her life and how she overcame them. The author was born into a family with a
military background. This made it compulsory for her to continue the work of her family members in protecting the lives of people in her society. She went to Saudi Arabia during their war. The author was 18 years old when she went to Saudi Arabia. After graduating from the police academy at 33, the author had cancer. Someone told her she could not do anything with her life after contracting the disease. Read the book to know how she overcame this.

I like some aspects of the book. I love how the author used the book to teach readers the importance of not giving up. The author shared her life experiences in the book. This experience is a motivation for anyone who is facing difficult challenges. There is no permanent problem. The book has 15 chapters. The author started the book by sharing the blessing in her life. The author ended the book by educating the reader on the importance of not losing hope. The book has no errors. I did not notice any mistakes in the book. The author did an excellent job editing the book.

I did not like some aspects of the book. I want the author to make a video relating to the book. The author answers many questions from people going through similar issues she had in the past. People who are going through the exact problem need advice from her.

The book was educative. The author's life was inspiring. I found no error in the book, so it is exceptionally well-edited. Due to my positive side, I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to anyone who wants to read a book about achieving our potential despite the challenges around us.

hope blooms in a garden of faith
View: on Bookshelves
Nina Vanderbilt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nina-vanderbilt.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Nina Vanderbilt »

I will definitely read this book. This is the type of books I love the most and I think we should all read them in our lives. Her life must have been very hard, but the fact that she didn't give up, is very inspirational. Thank you for beautiful review!
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: 4th & Long: by Garrett M Stapleton

Post by Wren Michaels »

This sounds like a very powerful and inspiring story. Great review
Mercy Sos
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-sos.html
Latest Review: Inspector Mage by Aleese Hughes
Reading Device: 1400697484
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Mercy Sos »

This sounds like an interesting book, will definitely check it out. Thanks for the elaborate review 👍👍👍
Ruthwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthwriter.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ruthwriter »

A book that strengthens my hope more is my favorite. The book will add to my tenacity and courage to keep going in life. thanks for the review.
Hazel27 Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel27-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: A Pocketful of $20s by Madelaine Lawrence
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 56%

Post by Hazel27 Bagarinao »

I like a book about hope and faith. This sounds fit for me. Looking forward to reading it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”