Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
annascotkcd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annascotkcd.html
Latest Review: Devil in False Colors by Jack Winnick

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by annascotkcd »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I believe that to succeed and live a remarkable life; one must strike a balance in all spheres of life and give back to others. The book A Dream for Peace, written by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah, describes the life of a great liberation warrior who dedicated his entire life to serving others. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is a citizen of Algeria. The only child of his mother, Dr. Ghoulem Berrah, was brought up by her. He has always been incredibly intelligent and a strong advocate for others, even when he was young. He started his road toward liberation by combating racism in school when he was just a student.

He was also among the vast majority of people who battled for Algeria's liberation from French colonialism. He made a significant contribution to bringing peace to the world, first in his own country, then in Africa and other regions. He retired and lived in the United States after a record of remarkable accomplishments in both politics and medicine.

It is true that Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's life was wisely spent, and I am highly motivated by it. Reading this book allowed me to see opinions that were different from my own, which taught me compassion and tolerance. From reading this book, I've learned more about the world, different cultures, and human experiences. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is a source of inspiration for me. I've been reminding myself that if Dr. Ghoulem Berrah can do it, I can do it. This memoir inspires and enlightens me.

I must acknowledge the great writing and narration skills expressed in this book. I adore how Dr. Ghoulem Berrah twisted stories and gave a detailed account of all the occasions. I also appreciate the images that were included in this book. They indeed give this book a lot of worth and genuine originality. I also liked how this novel had a touch of suspense; this suspense element kept me reading till the end, especially the aspect of his fiancée, Titi. I kept asking myself various questions and was eager to find out how Titi's situation played out.

Honestly, I have nothing unappealing to say about this book, as it is perfect in every area and very educational and rich in history. I was unable to notice any errors while I was reading. I believe exceptional editing has been done on this book.

I recommend this book to readers interested in Africa's history and the liberation of Algeria from French colonialism due to the quality of the historical account provided by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah, making it profoundly rich in history and culture. I am glad to award this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars due to the degree of knowledge and inspiration it provides.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”