Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kensgarment odogwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kensgarment-odogwu.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by kensgarment odogwu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Before now, I have always felt that science and religion have been two extremely difficult concepts to reconcile. I have come to observe that those who are deeply inclined to science tend to oppose religion. Also, those who are so much into religion seem to see scientists as enemies of God. As a science student who grew up in a religious home, I was told to neglect science and hold onto my religious belief. I can’t find the right words to describe this book. The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon is one book that will change your perspective on science and religion.

The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon is a very interesting and knowledge-filled book. This book reconciles science and scripture with respect to the timing of the universe and creation. This book was divided into three interesting sections. The first part of this book describes the beginning and timelines. Here, creation and its time of occurrence were properly analyzed. The second part of this book deals with the concept of the end of days. The third section of this book takes us beyond the timelines. I urge you to read this book so that you can be part of this exciting journey.

After reading this book, I was compelled to know more about the authors. I must say that writing on a topic like this made them stand out. This is one of the most brilliant and intellectual books I have read. Every chapter of this book has something mind-blowing. The majority of the topics covered in this book offer insights into religious history. I think for readers to get the most out of this book, they should be more open-minded to learning new things. This book provided some revelations about future events.

I did not find anything negative about this book. The editors of this book did an amazing job with the editing of this book. I could not spot any errors in this book. I love the title of this book. It got me very curious about what to expect from this book. The authors’ writing style was amazing. This was a thoroughly researched book. I think those who do not have a basic knowledge of science and those who are not conversant with the Christian and Jewish faiths may not easily follow this book.

I rate this book a perfect 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to all those who wish to know more about the origin of the universe. This book will be suitable for those interested in science and religious studies.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

I rated this book 4 out of 4.if you what to know as bout the origin of the universe then this book is for you, nice review you have here.
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

I feel like we shouldn't give our 100% focus on one side as regards the existence of the universe. That's what's this book seeks to create that balance needed to have a smooth understanding of how the universe came about. Indeed this book was fascinating.
Chukwuemeka Ezema
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chukwuemeka-ezema.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Chukwuemeka Ezema »

I agree with you, it is actually hard to find science and religion working hand-in-hand making this book one of a kind. The author's really did an amazing job. Thanks for the review.
Agbata Charles
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-agbata-1.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Agbata Charles »

This book was a bit complex for me. I didn't not really understand the book's storyline, and it's nice to see that you understood this book. Congrats on your published review
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

As a Christian, I found this book interesting. The authors did well to involve accurate research and history in relaying their message to readers. Although some people may still disagree, I love their work and it's ability to shine a light on the science-religion conflict. Nice review, dear reviewer.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Azuka Jessica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

The reviewer's comment is very accurate. Since time immemorial, science and religion has always been in a conflict. I will like to read about how the author's will change my perspective on these subject.
Ronky279
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ronky279.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ronky279 »

This is indeed a nice and captivating review. I always enjoy your reviews and this is not an exception. The review is straightforward and meaningful. Congrats on your published review.
Chimezie Agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimezie-agbata.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Chimezie Agbata »

The level of research carried out before the publication of this book was amazing. Science and religion have always been on constant struggle. The athour did a very good job reconciling the two. Your review was captivating and well written. Great review.
Philosopher2022
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philosopher2022.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Philosopher2022 »

This book aimed to reconcile the desparity between science and religion. Using series of research and facts from ancient religious and secientific books, the author proved science and religion are inter related. You gave a detailed summary of this book which I loved. Great review.
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

This book reconciles scripture and science when it comes to the argument of the origin of the universe. The authors must have done a great deal of research to put this book together. I would love to know more about their views on this topic.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”