Review of When a man cries

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alexandur Gicov
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandur-gicov.html
Latest Review: When a man cries by Heather Gross

Review of When a man cries

Post by Alexandur Gicov »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "When a man cries" by Heather Gross.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

When a man cries by Heather Gross is a book that is part of the non-fiction genre. A kind of manual for a healthy marriage that transmits and contains within itself faith in God, love, and family. The guidance that husbands and wives need to build an actual and unblemished relationship. The wealth they are destined to have as a God-directed family.

How does this actually affect a family and a father? How is the spirit of God the inner helper of a father figure? These and many more questions will be answered in the book When a man cries by Heather Gross. The man as a figure of weakness with all the feelings hidden inside. To not be hurt or appear weak in the eyes of others. When a man cries by Heather Gross aims to change the views and feelings related to faith and change the nature of the relationship with God.

What I liked about the book is that the writer managed to quite skillfully express faith as a means of changing the true nature of a man. A kind of construction of an unusual and meaningful image, not a false identity and image. But how faith helps in success and change in a good and positive direction.

Negative about When a man cries by Heather Gross I do not think there is, as the writer has a clear idea and life experience in religion and beliefs. Heather Gross is a woman of faith who seeks to impart her understanding and religion to others to guide them to a better life.

What I can say is that When a man cries by Heather Gross is a well-explained affective book that can really change your perspective on faith. That's why I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. Because I think it is a pretty good example of change and helping people who are believers and even those who are looking for support from something more significant than ourselves. When a man cries by Heather Gross is mainly about religion and the Bible, so I recommend it to people who really believe in the Bible or are looking for guidance and help.

I did not encounter any errors while reading, for which I admire the author. When a man cries by Heather Gross is a great book that can be felt and looked at with your inner self. In a different look at the complicated life, one great example for believers in the right direction is an explanation of the nature of every one of us!

When a man cries
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Edit_or
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edit-or.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Edit_or »

It’s the book title for me! Also, judging from this review, I must say this is a great book! I’ll love to read. Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”