Review of When No One Else Believed

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joni Mumy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joni-mumy.html
Latest Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Review of When No One Else Believed

Post by Joni Mumy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Although When No One Else Believed: The Story of Patsy's Miracle is Ron Tripodo's first book, he lays everything out for the reader. It is a story of true love, absolute faith, tremendous sacrifice and the courage to believe in miracles. Ron depicts his wife and himself as ordinary people with an ordinary belief system, that were taken down a difficult road. The one thing that kept him going was his faith in God and the grace he was given. The story allows us to look at God in a different perspective and mindset. Ron's heart found God's favor and grace in his darkest moments.

Ron's Tripodo's book was planned, written, and executed in a thoughtful manner that was pleasantly engaging and easy to read. I felt connected to Ron, his wife Patsy, and their entire family and all their friends. It was this warmth of the writer that kept me coming back page after page and enjoying every word. Ron's first book is a comfortable read and I believe it was definitely a success.

When the book, When No One Else Believed: The Story of Patsy's Miracle was written, Ron Tripodo was, by his own admission, an inexperienced reader and an inexperienced writer. His writing skills are simplistic and easy to understand. He gave the reader all the facts as they played out. It was obvious that Ron put a lot of his emotions and feelings into his book. Even as much as I loved reading this book, I felt there could have been much more to say. There wasn't a lot I didn't like about the book. For a first book Ron Tripodo did a very good job.

Because this book was a delight to read and because the subject was interesting and encouraging, I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars. It is absolutely a wonderful example of what you can do when your back is on the wall. Ron Tripodo relied on his understanding of Gods' ways. Gods' ways are not our ways, so trying to lean only on God can be difficult for mere humans to accomplish.

Ron Tripodo's book, When No One Else Believed: The Story of Patsy's Miracle is a family-oriented book. There is no harsh language or steamy subjects. I believe it is a good and wholesome read for believers and non-believers alike. It is a love story about real people having real problems on their journey. Their resilience is what makes them special.

When No One Else Believed
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”