Review of Addiction Support

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Addiction Support

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Addiction Support" by Angel Ayala.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Addiction to drugs and alcohol has been a menace in our society. A lot of people have ruined their lives because of their addiction to drugs and alcohol. Some other people are still struggling with addiction and looking for ways to overcome it.

Addiction Support by Angel Ayala is an educative and informative book. This book discusses addiction and includes helpful tools for assisting someone who is addicted. The author also provides vital information on how to support loved ones that are trying to recover from their addiction. This book comprises seven amazing chapters. The author starts by defining some specific terms and then explains what addiction means. This book also distinguished the difference between addiction and misuse. There were a lot of practical lessons and stories in this book that I found to be vital. Do you want to learn about addiction? Do you want to learn how to help someone with an addiction? Read this book to find out.

I enjoyed reading every single page of this book. The author's writing style is worthy of commendation. I was able to relate to this book. This book is filled with significant details on addiction. This book also lays out practical steps on how to overcome addiction. The author included some exercises at the end of each chapter to aid recovery from addiction. This book discussed popular terms like tolerance, withdrawal, codependency and a lot of other important concepts that I was not aware of. I also admire the text arrangement in this book. The sentences and paragraphs were in synchrony. The use of some diagrams also made this book fun to read and easy to relate to. I also appreciate the use of a detailed table of contents at the beginning of the book. This made it easy for me to navigate through this book.

I had a great time reading this book. I got a lot of information from this book. Therefore, there is nothing about this book that I dislike.

Addiction Support by Angel Ayala is an interesting and enlightening book. I enjoyed reading this book. I learned a lot of practical lessons from this book. I also did not notice any typographical or grammatical errors while reading this book. This book was thoroughly proofread and edited. Therefore, I would gladly rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

I recommend this book to people struggling with addiction. People who have relatives or friends struggling with addiction would also find this book useful. I also recommend this book to anyone interested in learning about addiction and how to overcome addiction.

Addiction Support
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Niyi Briggs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-niyi-briggs.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Niyi Briggs »

In my country, smoking of hard drugs in the name of getting high is rampant. I believe a book like this could help these addicts break free.
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

Although I have not personally been affected by addiction or people close to me struggling with addiction, I enjoyed the review. I believe everyone would learn a lot from this book. This review was expertly written and catches the reader's attention.
Shadreck Rogers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shadreck-rogers.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shadreck Rogers »

In an age where drug addiction is rampant, this book is timely. Thanks for the review.
Gavice Victoria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

It's good to know that there was nothing you disliked about the book. I'm not struggling with addiction, but I will still like to read this book. Thank you for your honest review.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

Addiction is something that is very common in our society today especially among teenagers. I look forward to reading this book to at least gain insight on how to tackle addiction in the society. Nicely written.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

Books like this are always interesting if the author has a good writing style. I can see that I've got a lot to learn from this book. Good review.
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

I, for one, do not have an addiction issue. However, I would like to learn how to help someone with an addiction . This will enable me to better help people having this issue when I meet them in the future. Nice review.
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

Everyone struggling with addiction will find this book helpful. I'm rooting for everyone on this addiction table and wishing them well. You have written a great review.
Okorji98
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okorji98.html
Latest Review: The Reason Under fire by Abdulmouti Souwed

Post by Okorji98 »

Indeed, addiction to drugs and alcohol has been a menace in our society. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”