Review of God's Diary

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Favour Amarachi Mgbeoji
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-amarachi-mgbeoji.html
Latest Review: Destiny's Child by Matt Hammond

Review of God's Diary

Post by Favour Amarachi Mgbeoji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "God's Diary" by LaRon Bledsoe.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

God's Diary by L.T. Bledsoe is a spiritual book that addresses the teachings of Christ. The book enlightens Christians on some hidden facts about the scripture. It speaks the truth and corrects some lies that opposers of God had lived with all time long.

This book welcomes non-believers. It does this by showing them the real reasons why they should be of God. It also contradicts the beliefs of core scientists while backing up his points with facts from the scripture, The Holy Bible.

There are many positive aspects to the book. I love what the book teaches. I am a fan of Christ, and I felt happy seeing him being preached. Most of the things I like about this book are the knowledge I acquired from reading the book. I learnt a lot more than I had known. I gained a better understanding of the existence of evil and why it is in the world in the first place. I grasped well the purpose of God's creation of man and his intentions for us as his own.

The Holy Spirit, which is God the Spirit, was well expatiated in this book; I learnt so much from that aspect. I got to know that some people oppose God for different reasons. I didn't know about that before I read this book. I like how the author gave his teaching and made his points without condemning other religions or beliefs. I like how this book was written in plain simple English. This diction made my reading and understanding of the book easier. I think I am in love with this book. I would read it over and over again.

The one negative aspect of this book is the chapter formation. The chapters of this book are rather too long. The long chapters made some parts of my reading confusing. This is not a story, and as such, people are likely to mix things up, get confused, and fall out. This might lead to having to start the chapter afresh, which I did once. I'd advise splitting the chapters into two for easy reading and assimilation.

This book was well written and edited. Only a few errors were spotted while I read this book. The book was professionally edited.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I gave this book this rating because I love this book. It is amazing. I got more enlightened than pleasured reading this book. Lastly, I didn't give it a lower rating because the negative aspect above did not affect my liking for this book. I recommend this book to all Christians and lovers of God all over the world.

God's Diary
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”