Review of The Zodiac Decoded

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Moyin Loveth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moyin-loveth.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Review of The Zodiac Decoded

Post by Moyin Loveth »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Zodiac Decoded" by Joseph T. Cappa, Esq..]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What comes to mind when we hear or come across the word ‘’Zodiac?’’ Most people associate the Zodiac with their birth signs, such as Gemini, Cancer, and so on. But what if I told you that the Zodiac represents far more than just personality traits and birthdays? It is widely assumed that there are 12 Zodiac constellations or signs, but there are actually 13 constellations! What is the last constellation and why is it usually excluded? Another interesting thing about the Zodiac is that it can be linked to the history and future of mankind. There’s so much about the zodiac that we do not know. However, the book written by Joseph T. Cappa, The Zodiac Decoded, sheds light on many hidden facts.

I was completely intrigued by the author’s writing style; Joseph did a superb job of capturing my attention and arousing my curiosity. With so many thought-provoking questions in the book, it was very easy to get drawn into the book and explore the unknown history of man through its pages.

I would like to praise Joseph’s efforts in research. To state that the book includes a wealth of knowledge about the history of humanity is not an act of flattery or exaggeration. For example, the book shows that mankind has been existing for far longer than we previously believed.

The book's use of graphics was very appealing to me. Since I knew little about the Zodiac, the inclusion of images helped me to understand the author’s messages better.

If there was anything I could have changed about the book, it would be its format. I would recommend that the author reformat the ebook as it is quite difficult to read. The print was quite tiny and I was also unable to zoom in. In the end, I had to resort to using reading glasses before I could properly read it. I believe that other readers with sight defects might find it too stressful and abandon the book, hence my suggestion. The only thing I strongly disliked about the book is that some of the theories it contained seemed far-fetched. I wasn’t entirely convinced by the author’s reasoning, and that is why I’m rating this book three out of four stars.

Because I only found a few errors in the text, I can say that this book has been professionally edited.

This book has managed to completely change my perspective on the Zodiac and its meaning. Therefore, I would recommend this book to readers who are interested in learning about the history and importance of the zodiac. Readers who enjoy thought-provoking and philosophical books will definitely enjoy reading The Zodiac Decoded.

The Zodiac Decoded
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Eze Michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eze-michael.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion

Post by Eze Michael »

This book revolves around the zodiac signs that exists. It is a research based book, and I'd love to learn from the author's perspective. Thanks for your honest review.
Shadreck Rogers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shadreck-rogers.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shadreck Rogers »

Zodiac signs are topic that I know little about. Reading this book should be very insightful then.
Versaty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-versaty.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Versaty »

This book sounds appealing to me. I know significant facts about Zodaic signs, but the author's explanations of some other facts I might not have known raised my interest to check out what he has to tell us

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”