Review of Europe on a G-string

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chiwelite Obioma Mgbeoji
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mister-man.html
Latest Review: The Whims of War by Don R Sampen

Review of Europe on a G-string

Post by Chiwelite Obioma Mgbeoji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Europe on a G-string" by L.A. Florrie.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Europe on a G-string is a thrilling and intriguing book written by L.A Florrie about the wonderful adventures of three friends who decided to go on a six-month adventure around Europe. The book is some sort of a memoir of what transpired in their six-month European adventures. She talked about the various places they visited, the people they met and the wild nights they had during their adventure. Now the question is, was their plan to take an all-around trip through Europe an eventful idea? Was it as fun as they thought it would be?

The author of this book takes us through her wild journey around Europe with her friends. The book starts with the author giving background stories of her three friends and how they met. She goes on to talk about what inspired their plan to go on a trip around Europe. Now what kind of adventure did they meet in their journey? Was the trip life-changing? If it was, was it good or bad? Was the trip worth it? The author gave a rundown of the good, fun, bad, and ugly experiences on their trip.

One positive aspect I found in this book was the storyline of the book. I loved the story of the author's adventures with her friend on their trip. It was quite entertaining, funny and interesting. I love the author's style of writing and how she narrated her story in the book. It felt like I was going through the experience with her. I love how she talked about her friends and family. I think the best part of the book was their trip to the Greek islands. I also love how there is a mix of romance, a little comedy and tragedy in the book. It was a perfect mix. 

I tried to spot a negative aspect of the book but didn't find any. The book was very satisfactory and really interesting.  

Although I found some errors in the book, I would say this book was professionally edited. I will rate the book 4 out of 4 because the errors did not affect the flow or rhythm of the author's story. It was still satisfactory and entertaining nonetheless, and I found a lot of things to like about it.

I recommend this book to anyone who loves to read memoirs. I also recommend the book to people who love reading adventurous books or books on travel adventures. I would also recommend the book to people who wish to go on wild adventures and love to travel. This book would be a good guide and inspiration for them.

Europe on a G-string
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”