Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rodgers Chindayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodgers-chindayi.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Rodgers Chindayi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The great nonfiction book The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon is filled with fundamental truths and cosmic secrets. In order to resolve the disagreement between biblical and scientific beliefs on the age of the universe, its origin, the origin of humanity, and signs of the end of time, the plot tries to answer these questions. The claim that the author practices Judaism as their religion needs to be refuted. He claims that no one's religion will be affected by this book; rather, they will gain from and appreciate it.

If you have a different religious background or none at all, please continue reading, the author urges in the story's opening. You might discover that there is more of a common thread among the numerous origin-related materials. The account continues in Acre by Isaac Ben Samuel in the early days of May 1291, after the motive. Al-Ashraf Khalil led a significant siege that lasted for forty-two days. A heavenly catastrophe would be sent at this time to wipe out Muslims, and their city would be returned to them, predicted Isaac's colleague. The book's narrative turns as it nears its finale, when the author digs into mathematical calculations to paint a clear picture of how old the earth is and when the end of the world will occur.

The concept triumphed, which really demonstrates how Jewish concepts share similarities in respect to the beginning of the planet or universe, despite the fact that the author's narration and education are founded on Judaism. This is one of the reasons I appreciated the novel. Second, I was thrilled to learn that there is no distinction between scientific and biblical ideas regarding the earth's genesis. Last but not least, I was quite satisfied with the story's pacing, hook, and scene order.

I had nothing bad to say about the book because it was filled with more current ideas and concepts that were accurate comparisons and references to the bible.

I give Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon's book, The Biblical Clock, a rating of four out of four stars for the facts mentioned above and any more that I was unable to put down. The second reason is that the storyline of the book contained fast-paced sequences, making it intriguing, which served to preserve the tone of the book and the true situations with a strong biblical basis.

The book had a writer and a co-editor, and the two of them worked together to produce a flawless novel that was correctly punctuated and free of errors.

I recommend everyone who practices a major religion to read this book, including all pagans. This is so because the book's message respects everyone's religious beliefs. Second, this book is a good choice for anyone who enjoys reading about historical details and science related to the beginning of the universe and its age, the fall of mankind, and the arrival of the end times.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”