Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Donna Walker
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Vitality System
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donna-walker.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Donna Walker »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustovo Kinrys, M.D. & Alexandra Gold, M.A is quite possibly the best and most informative book I have ever read on this subject! I do not give this praise lightly. Though this book is so small, it is a mere 123 pages of absolute gold dust!

After reading it all in one sitting, I found myself going back through it, re-reading whole chapters, making notes, and adding to my shopping list supplements to buy and medications to talk to my therapist about! I have never made a shopping list based on the advice of a book before. I have found that most books on this subject are boring, contain lots of irrelevant ramblings, and are very drawn out, but not this one. This book is so concise it literally sticks to the principle of “If it doesn’t have a purpose, don't say it or write it.”

The title Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide really does tell the truth. This book has practical application that is delivered in such a concise, easy-to-understand (with layman’s terminology in brackets) language. This book has it all! It covers every aspect of anxiety and stress, what it is, common symptoms, what causes the symptoms, and methods to relieve those symptoms. There are chapters on effective pharmaceuticals, nutrient-based remedies, probiotics and prebiotics, herbal-based remedies, natural remedies such as different breathing techniques, different lifestyle methods, cognitive methods, choosing the right foods, exercise, alternative therapies, and technology-based therapies. The book even goes as far as to note important interactions and dosages required or recommended for herbal-based and pharmaceuticals.

There is absolutely nothing that I disliked about this book. The combined experience and expertise of Gustovo Kinrys, M.D. & Alexandra Gold, M.A is clear to the reader and was very much appreciated by myself in a book on this very important topic.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. If I could give it 5 stars I would! An exceptional, informative, speedy read, and well edited. One that I will certainly read again and again, and be sure to recommend to all of my friends and colleagues. I consider this book the Bible for real information on anxiety and stress and how to manage these common and debilitating problems.

I would specifically recommend this book as a must-read for anyone who has suffered from anxiety or prolonged stress. The skills set forth in this book could literally be a lifesaver for yourself, a friend, or a family member. Read it! It could change your life!

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kevin Larson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kevin-larson.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Kevin Larson »

I found the section on establishing healthy boundaries and managing energy-draining relationships to be particularly enlightening.
Philips Laura
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonuel.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Philips Laura »

I found the section on natural remedies for anxiety and stress very helpful.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

The author's compassionate tone makes this book a comforting read.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

The author's personal experiences and research make this book relatable and trustworthy for stress management.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

The practical tips offered in this book are easy to implement in daily life.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”