Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Olomofe »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

All of us have sometimes, in our lives, tried to question the existence of our universe. Especially when we were kids. We will ask questions like how did earth get formed? Where is the end point of the earth?

Religious people say God created the earth, so when? They say the world will end one day, so when and how will that unravel? The answers are written in the mysteries of our universe.

All of these are legitimate questions; however, it is very easy to have obscured clarity and mistakes in the supposed facts crucial to answering these questions. Hence, in an attempt to solve human obscurity about the universe's mysteries, Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon wrote the book, The Biblical Clock.

In The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, there is a researched and logical explanation of how religion reconciles with science, explaining the origin of our universe and its End of Days.

The book is indeed thorough research and a meticulous presentation of logical facts. The author sounds as logical as possible in presenting his facts to prove that science and religion say the same about the mysteries of our universe.

I was awestruck to read how the author proves the congruity of science and religion by comparing the Bible and history to justify the world's timeline. The time arrived at from both history and Bible perspectives tends to be found closer. The book also includes the lives of past sages and legends such as Sir Isaac Newton.

Dania Sheldon holds a doctorate in English Language and Literature. Her literary expertise is showcased in her editorial work in the book and the parts of the book she wrote, which are engaging. The book is written in a conversational style, as Daniel presents facts while conversing with his nephew.

The book is therefore written with literary expertise—easy to read and relate to. And I have found no grammar errors in it. There are hard-to-understand terms relating to biblical history and science. However, they are explained in the glossary at the end of the book. This will help readers who are not familiar with science and religion to have a chance to still resonate with the book's ideas. I have nothing to dislike about the book. Hence, it earns a rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me.

I would recommend this book to those who love to read researched and factual novels, especially in science or religion. Though the book uses the Bible in comparison with science, it doesn't sound like preaching but lays down facts from different perspectives and beliefs to discover new facts and beliefs, crucial to understanding some unresolved mysteries about our universe.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Biblical clock is a book that will open the eyes of a reader to see the undiluted truth in the word of God. Great review.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This book is a research work that establishes facts and beliefs. As much as I don't like historical books,it will be an interesting read for me. Wonderful review
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

Nwaka Chukwuemeka wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 14:15 Biblical clock is a book that will open the eyes of a reader to see the undiluted truth in the word of God. Great review.
Thanks for having a say on my review
Precious Oba
Currently Reading: Bluewater walkabout into Africa
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-oba.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Precious Oba »

This is such a compelling book. The amount of research put into it is something I can only commend the authors for. I am also pleased to see Dr Sheldon's expertise playing out.
Caroline Elizabeth 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caroline-elizabeth-1.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Caroline Elizabeth 1 »

The book sounds like a philosophical book, as it involves questioning and facts proving. Sounds like an interesting read, and I'm much interested in learning the facts from religion that correlates with science.
Muna Chizzy
Currently Reading: Gardening With Guns
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muna-chizzy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Muna Chizzy »

The creation story has always been a contrast with the Bible and science. The authors through their intensive research provided proof of how they are both related.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

The religious content of this book was arranged as something gotten only from thorough research and I admire that. But there are some concepts that I don’t agree with.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”