Review of The Monad Manifesto

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Andrada Madalina
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrada-madalina.html
Latest Review: The Butterfly Cage by Rachel Zemach
Reading Device: B014LQ6EKI

Review of The Monad Manifesto

Post by Andrada Madalina »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Monad Manifesto" by Dennis William Hauck.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Monad Manifesto by Dennis William Hauck is a non-fiction book about self-awareness and scientific and philosophical viewpoints. It presents a monad's purpose and many intellectual truths about unity and duality. Also, the book illustrates various themes such as science, philosophy, cosmology, and meditation.

Briefly, this book focuses on the monads' history and perception by different philosophers and scientists. The monad is the absolute source of creation and highlights the singularity in time and space. Dennis William Hauck presents logical concepts and profound meanings of the individual's consciousness and emphasizes the monadic influence in different civilizations.

I liked that this book questioned the cause of everything and the physical universe through scientists' theories, monadic consciousness, and mystical experiences. I appreciated that the author focused on understanding the origin of the cosmos and the divine mind. I enjoyed reading about Erwin Schrödinger's idea of singularity in consciousness and the experiment with the cat in the box that illustrated the observer's awareness of the quantum effect. Also, I liked that Dennis William presented the definition of a monad from different philosophers. My favorite was Immanuel Kant's monadology which emphasized the metaphysics of monads. I admired his doctrine and statements regarding space and time filtered through individuals' minds and perceptions.

There is no aspect I disliked about this book. I loved that Dennis William Hauck offered numerous references to monadic patterns from literature, mathematics, and cosmology. I liked the monadic vision of Dante Alighieri and his platonic love for Beatrice Portinari, and I found Aurobindo Ghose's experience of Nirvana very profound because it highlighted the awareness of self-consciousness and reality. Also, I liked that the author shared his monadic experiences. For instance, he almost died during a diabetic coma and explained the pure self-awareness and no fear of death but only bliss and a sense of eternity.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it offered me various insights about monads, and I liked the philosophical theories which questioned the illusion of matter. I appreciated Indra's Net in the Buddhist monadology and the theory of multiverse that highlighted infinity and reflection. Also, The Monad Manifesto was professionally edited. I discovered only one minor error that did not affect my reading.

I recommend this book to people who like science and theories of monads, especially those who want to read about the Hermetic philosophy or Taoist cosmology. It is perfect for those who want to find the inner core of their mind and stimulate their mental imagery. Also, The Monad Manifesto is suitable for a large audience because Dennis William Hauck illustrated no profanity or sexual references.

The Monad Manifesto
View: on Bookshelves
Jesse hegedio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Jesse hegedio »

Describes and uses the word monad a lot but then philosophical wear about’s come into play and the Dr. Hauck came and kept saying monad because chemical imbalances prove to be fatal when the stars aline together.
abstactlemon
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-onwuanaku.html
Latest Review: Mindsponge Theory by Quan-Hoang Vuong

Post by abstactlemon »

I'm a bit of an armchair philosopher, so I'm always interested in topics like this. However, what intrigued me most about this is that you mentioned the author also writes about science. I would love to see how He blends the two.
it is what it is ....
Zeph Dim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zeph-dim.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Zeph Dim »

Great review. The review is brief, yet packed with so much information. After going through this review, I am intrigued to learn more about the Monad philosophy. One comes away with the understanding that there is something beautiful about the Monads.
Junior Gesuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-junior-gesuka.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Junior Gesuka »

this book questioned the cause of everything and the physical universe through scientists' theories, monadic consciousness, and mystical experiences. I appreciated that the author focused on understanding the origin of the cosmos and the divine mind. :tiphat:
Last edited by Junior Gesuka on 15 Aug 2022, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”