Review of Change to a Life You Love

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ria710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ria710.html
Latest Review: Pixie Van Dimple and the Wrong Kind of Plastic by Lynn Mcallister

Review of Change to a Life You Love

Post by Ria710 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Change to a Life You Love" by Olivia Homewood.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

There are times in life when you feel like you want a change. Maybe you don’t like the job you have anymore, maybe there’s a business you want to start but you’re afraid of failing, or maybe you’re just lacking the motivation to do the things you once loved. Whatever it is, Change to a Life You Love: How to Defeat the Daily Grind by Olivia Homewood is the book that will provide guidance on how to change your life for the better. Having experienced this herself, Homewood unravels her life and talks about obstacles she faced when she decided to change her career path. With helpful tips and advice, this book is jam-packed with valuable information that will be beneficial to everyone.

I would first like to say that this was an inspirational read. I’m at a time in my life where I’m not happy with where I am, and so this book came to me at a perfect time. I can happily say that I have learned a lot, and I will be applying some of the tips Homewood suggests to my life. This book was beautifully written, so I want to say well done to Homewood. Homewood opened up and told us the difficulties and challenges she faced when navigating through her life. We are taken to some of her vulnerable moments. Homewood providing details of her past meant that I was able to connect to her more, and whilst reading, I felt like I was reading a long text from a friend.

The book mentions various topics, such as mental health, money, education, and much more. By not just focusing on one topic, this book can cater to a wider audience. There truly is something for everyone in this book. The tips that Homewood provides are easy to follow and implement in your life. For example, Homewood suggests that large tasks should be broken down into smaller ones to make it more bearable.

There are many messages that can be taken away from this book. The list would be very long if I wrote them all down. The main thing that I took away from this book is that you can’t wait for success to come to you, you have to work towards it. There was nothing that I didn’t like about the book. The amount of content this book contained exceeded my expectations. At only 133 pages long, it won’t take you very long to get through the whole book.

Overall, I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because of the points I mentioned above. I only found two mistakes in the book, so it is professionally edited. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is in need of some motivation.

Change to a Life You Love
View: on Bookshelves
Shadreck Rogers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shadreck-rogers.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Shadreck Rogers »

This is a great self-help book. Everyone needs to change their life into a more satisfactory one. I think this book can really inspire a change in life. Thanks for the review.
ExcellenceAwuzie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by ExcellenceAwuzie »

I will cherish to change my life for the better. And I believe this book will go a long way for that purpose.
Odala00phiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odala00phiri.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Odala00phiri »

As you rightly put it, this book will help a lot of people. Thanks for your informative review. Everyone deserves to be at a place they love.
ExcellenceAwuzie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by ExcellenceAwuzie »

I could go on and on to say that this book is worth reading.
Very inspirational and insightful.
Thanks for this great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”