Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anuvamsha S A
Currently Reading: The Hobbit
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anuvamsha-s-a.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Anuvamsha S A »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Religion and science are different. They don’t point to the same thing. Science and religion are two opposing views to answer the universe and human existence’s big questions. But can we prove that both are alike? Mathematical equations and what genesis described can be relatively the same? Can they both point to the same event at the same time?

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon is a research journal that takes you on a ride to various historical events during Creation days and the End of Days. They are calculated through religion using notes by great philosophers, sculptures, and prophets. Later calculated through science using mathematical expressions and they are compared to one another pointing to the same.

This book is well structured. It contains three parts. Part one deals with the present and past of the people and how their ideas evolved at that time. It shows the connection between major events and those people who are involved. Part two is the conclusion of part one and it also compares what we have learned in part one to part two. Just as in the above two parts, in part three it again gets compared and we will get to know about human existence. This book also contained a glimpse of Daniel’s life.

This book is a treasure. The author did great research to collect each of the historic events and found how they are connected. Right from the start, you will get intrigued. I didn’t find any errors so I felt more energy to read this book. Sometimes you will have trouble keeping up with the pages or you may get confused. This book contains more descriptions of Judaism so those who don't know about this will feel confused. But the glossary at the end helps you with that.

I will rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. Well-organized, detailed descriptions and thought-provoking ideas are what kept me reading throughout the book. I will recommend this book to those who are open-minded and can read a book to analyze in many ways and accept every possibility. This book is not for those who love stories and want action in between them. But in the end, this book is informative so everyone should give it a try. And yes this book contains religious descriptions as it is comparing them with science to give us the answer.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”