Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peter Kamau 15
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-kamau-15.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin
Reading Device: Dropbox

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Peter Kamau 15 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

"Bible Clock" by Daniel Friedman and Dania Sheldon is a non-fiction story that seeks to demonstrate that scientific and religious information can be harmonized to show that they can constantly hold hands. Due to the conflict over who was legal, science explained how the universe was born with the explosion theory, while theology explained how the universe was created as a creation story. However, the timing of these two events is different, so it is difficult to link them.

The book is divided into 12 chapters and is divided into 3 parts unevenly. Because of their importance, the book begins with how ancient texts were passed down from generation to generation under careful circumstances. History was used to describe the Biblical Clock. Next, the base year and the year of God were analyzed. This book is about the never-ending conflict between science and religion and how they can be related. He explored the contradictions in theories about how the universe was born. A critical analysis was then carried out of what happened first and last, of what was expected, of the timing and duration of the wait. Read this book to find out how the author combined scientific beliefs with religion in the face of past events.

I have nothing bad to say about this book because it is well written, easy to read and full of information. This prompted the reader to reconsider his belief in Genesis. I was very interested in what Daniel came up with in the version of him. His vision of how the day will end is fascinating. The author handled this novel brilliantly.

The books written by the two authors stand out for their unique coherence and for the flow of events. I think their general idea made the reading very enjoyable. While most spiritual books focus solely on explaining thoughts and beliefs, Bible Clock has an additional creative addition because personal experiences are incorporated into the books. This makes the book informative and interesting.

There is nothing in the book that I don't like. Given this unusual collection and all that I have said, I am rating the Bible clock 4 out of 4 stars. There are errors in the book. Problems that might be considered bugs can be inherited as part of the writing style. This book is highly recommended for readers who enjoy reading the mysteries and historical studies of the Bible, and for those who enjoy religious activities.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”