Review of Revelations Unsealed

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise George-kayode
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-george-kayode.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Review of Revelations Unsealed

Post by Praise George-kayode »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Revelations Unsealed" by Minister Emmanuel Solomon.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Revelations Unsealed by Minister Emmanuel Solomon is a 46-page intriguing piece that uncovers coincidental revelations which validate the author's calling and proclaims the end of time.

The author begins this book with an exciting rundown of historical events and their role in separating the two descendants of the world. In the same breath, he eases into the esoteric meaning of the four sevens and their relation to the division of life. From the book of Revelation, he explains some passages he believes have not been adequately explained by pastors and compares his findings to some map structures that validate his truth. He also revealed the source of some incurable diseases and the land they came from, which he grouped as either the dragon or turtle Island. Stating some credible names in this book, he unfurls their activities and lists some trademarks of Lucifer. In connection to this, he differentiates the characteristics between Lucifer and his brother, Satan.

The book's title is very fitting, as this piece has a lot to unpack. The author wrote in an uncomplicated, easy-to-understand manner. He featured many images and illustrations that buttressed his points and provided clarity. Though the book was concise, the author delivered many details that would require careful thinking and pondering. There is a quote in the book that I very much agree with. It says, 'Honesty is key, for the eyes never lie.' I firmly believe that the eyes often reveal watery truths that the mouth finds heavy to say.

The author shares a bit about himself, giving the book a personal touch rather than a doomsday manual. However, this book is full of many speculations under the guise of spiritual revelations without any factual basis or proof. This can be very misleading. The author also stated some allegations against notable figures like Rockefeller, but I couldn't note the exact correlation. This could be categorized as defamation of character. I dislike that the author uses biblical scriptures as the basis for uncovering some of his revelations, yet there is no mention of these in the Bible. For example, the author stated God's name as Anu, yet that couldn't be found in any pages of the Bible. For these reasons, I rate the book 2 out of 4 stars.

The book is well edited, as it contains only two grammatical errors. In conclusion, I recommend this book to conspiracy theorists and readers who enjoy viewing spiritual revelations from different perspectives.

Revelations Unsealed
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Fearnia Laurel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fearnia-laurel.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Fearnia Laurel »

I view doomsday book with skepticism, and the fact that this book is full of information without an exact source doesn't help either. Thank you for the honest review.
Odala J Phiri
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odala-j-phiri.html
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik

Post by Odala J Phiri »

The book of Revelation doesn't give simple explainations. I am still seeking some interpretation of what was said. This book may assist me. Thanks.
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik
Kieran Anslow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kieran-anslow.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kieran Anslow »

This book is based on the Bible, and it is true that the Biblical details aren't entirely clear. Hopefully, this book will give clarity. Thanks for your honest review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”