Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
adeyeyejames
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeyeyejames.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by adeyeyejames »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The acquisition of knowledge requires thorough study, and the acquisition of wisdom requires patient observation. The Biblical Clock is a nonfiction book written with excellent knowledge and wisdom by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon. This book answers the oldest and most frequently asked questions regarding the universe by combining biblical and scientific facts. These questions have caused confusion and debate among many people. Regarding the biblical aspect of the creation of the universe and the formation of humankind, some people view the Bible as just an ordinary book.

In contrast, many religious scholars disagree with the scientific theory of the universe's formation and humanity's origin. Daniel Friedmann, a scientist who believes in God, explains and defines the universe's origin using biblical accounts and scientific facts. Through his biblical research and knowledge of science, the author connects religion and science to answer all questions. Are you curious about the biblical truth or the scientific theory regarding the creation and formation of man? My only observation at this point is that the author balances the two concepts to prove both the beginning and the possible end of time.

In fact, it is an incredible and fantastic concept. Throughout the article, the author manages to balance both points of view in a very understandable way. There is a great deal of wisdom and knowledge in this work.

One of the things I like so much about this book is its unique and exciting concept. My favourite part of this book is the book cover, which carries a great interpretation of the book concept and is well designed. The writing skills used to make this book appealing cannot be overlooked when describing the appealing section. Despite its rare subject matter, the authors made it an easy and enjoyable read thanks to their excellent writing abilities. As well as being informative, this book also includes the author's personal story.

I must commend the author's effort in writing such a conversational and engaging book. It's not entirely my opinion that religion and science should be blended and balanced, but there are some things I appreciate. In addition, I have gained a lot of knowledge and inspiration by coming across great people like Isaac Newton. I disliked nothing about this book.

The author did a better job editing this book without grammatical errors. The book has been exceptionally edited.

It is a book I would recommend to anyone who enjoys reading about science, history, or new discoveries.

As a result of its educational content and its unique concept, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I’ve always thought that the biblical and scientific versions of creation are not mutually exclusive. After all, God did create scientists.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”