Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Harry Torsney
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harry-torsney.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Harry Torsney »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Self-help books are books that make you challenge yourself, learn new skills, achieve your goals, and create a positive impact on your life. Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer is a Christian self-help book that builds and guides readers through the steps necessary to achieve their goals. 

This inspirational book is divided into two parts. The first part is about discovering your dreams (Dream Sparks). It talks about knowing what you are capable of doing and starting making plans in order to achieve your dreams. The second part is realizing the dream (Realization Strategies). This part talks about actions you must take according to the plan in order to achieve your dreams. This book talks about overcoming fear, which is a factor that kills people who want to achieve their goals. This book also talks about building a closer relationship with God and knowing God's plan for you. Get a copy of this book. You really don't want to miss out on the information the author is trying to convey.

This book is one of a kind. There are many positive aspects I liked about this book. This book makes you overcome fear, increase your focus, open your mind to new approaches, and start planning on time. I liked that the author used concise words to write this book so that it could be easily understood. I liked how the book includes quotes that inspire the reader to overcome fear and begin taking action. I liked that the author connects with the reader even more by sharing his own personal stories, which builds the cognitive development of the reader. The book also contains Bible references that give the reader guidance and knowledge of their life's purpose. The author adds tasks in the book which act as a daily reminder to the reader of his/her main purpose in life. 

There is nothing I disliked about this book. I will imply that any reader picks up this book to read the two parts of the book. The book contains many lessons that will direct you to conquer fear, create self-awareness, start planning big, putting in hard work, spiritual development with God, perseverance, determination, and a lot more.

I'm rating this book 4 out of 4 stars. I found no errors. This shows that the book was exceptionally well-edited. I recommend this book to teenagers, employees, business professionals, and people who love reading self-help books.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Ozioma Miriam
Currently Reading: The Love Charm
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ozioma-miriam.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ozioma Miriam »

I learned a lot from this book. I commend Jeff Meyer for writing a book like this. Nice review
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

I am glad this book didn't come at the wrong time for me. Every sparked dream can be actualized only if we can handle the pressure that comes with it. Thanks for the review.
Elendu Clement Ekechukwu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-clement-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Shot Down by Steve Snyder

Post by Elendu Clement Ekechukwu »

There's nothing nobler than chasing after your dreams. I'm glad Jeff made this book available to the public. I hope it gets the publicity it deserves.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”