Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ntombizodwa Gloria Mngadi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntombizodwa-gloria-mngadi.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Ntombizodwa Gloria Mngadi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

[Following is an official OnloneBookClub.Org review of "Fear Not,Dream Big & Execute" by Jeff Meyer]

"What i want to do here is spark unsettled leaders to envision their future with the clarity necessary for realization!And by giving them simple ideas they can put into practice".This statement by Jeff Meyer drew me closer to the reading the book considering that I'm also a section leader in my field of work.

This is part one of the book which contains five lessons on how to spark a dream.I like the way the author names each lesson,it makes you want to go even further with the reading. "Sit for a Spell" is the first lesson of the book and I'm intrigued by how the author relates it to a town name "Talking Rock". Furthermore the book entails exercises and experiences that assist in persuing a dream.

We were all brought into this world to serve God's purpose but the purpose is not always so clear to us. We need some guidance and direction to discover it.The honesty and reality potrayed in this book by the author reveals to us that it's not so easy to dream. There are obstacles and challenges that stand in our way,but if we engage to the exercises and learn from the author's experiences we sure can get something out of this book.I cannot wait for part two of the book to read more about the "Realization strategies"
I enjoyed reading the book as the message is loud and clear and I found nothing erelevant written.

I can tell by the Bible verses quoted in this book that Jeff Meyer is a believer in Jesus Christ.And I recommend all the church leaders and followers to read the book.Also this book is for grown ups who feel that they are not serving a purpose in life, whether in their work field or even communities.

"Fear Not,Dream Big & Execute" is written in a professional manner as i found no errors.In each lesson the author is trying to instill that yes there are challenges, hindrances, fear and uncertainty to your dreams.Nobody said its going to be easy anyway, but Jesus went through hell to to fulfill his dream so who are we? For that reason I rated the book four out of four stars.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”