Review of The Unbound Soul

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
adeyeyejames
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeyeyejames.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of The Unbound Soul

Post by adeyeyejames »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

My mind has been occupied with the thought that The Unbound Soul, a self-help guide written by Richard L. Haight, will positively impact me as a reader, believing it will contain a variety of rich information. You know what? I was not disappointed with the book because it gave me high-quality information or even more than I expected. This book provides self-help advice for finding your spiritual path in life. The author takes the reader back to his childhood, allowing them to see how he began his search for truth, love, and self-discovery. In this book, the author shares the experiences that led him to his path in life and how he came to it. This book shows the author's life from his young age to his adulthood, even his experiences during his time in Japan. As the author walks the reader through his past life, he also spices it up with spiritual teachings that the reader can meditate on and apply to their lives to create positive change. Also, in this book, the author describes how he had a dream in which he encountered Jesus and was given a task to complete. This dream entirely transformed him into the best version of himself.

I commend this skillful writer's effort in bringing this book to life with his excellent narrating skills. I am deeply interested in the meditation technique the author talks about in this book and would like to do in-depth research and put it into practice. I like how the author structured this book, which helps with easy readability and better understanding. I greatly enjoy the author's biography, which I see as a source of motivation and greatly inspires me. Sharing his encounter with Jesus is another exciting thing in this book. This book section moved me a lot, and I believe it will strengthen many Christians out there. This book is a blessing; it's fuel to keep you going, fruit to nourish your soul, and water to keep you growing.

I must say that there is nothing in this book that I found unappealing, right from the book cover, which I found very attractive, to the book content, which is rich in information. I must say that this book is indeed a success and a job well done.

I am so impressed by the editing of this book, and I found no grammatical errors, which is very rare. The Unbound Soul is an exceptionally well-edited book. The book is appropriately organized and written in a very understandable way.

I recommend this lovely gift for spiritual growth and self-help books to youth who want to discover the truth and be better than who they were yesterday because I believe this will guide them through.

With the level of rich content that this book contains, how inspirational and educative it is, and the excellent writing and editing skills used in this book, I cannot help but rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”