Review of The Final Keystone

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise Chizurumoke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-chizurumoke.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of The Final Keystone

Post by Praise Chizurumoke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Final Keystone" by John Kevin Crowley.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Final Keystone is a nonfiction book written by John Kevin Crowley. Every case in the history of the law had three elements: trust, betrayal, and accountability. This book tells our story and shows how history, law, philosophy, and religion are all intertwined with the human predicament.

The book began with an overview of the challenges that the elites and the general public faced. We see the Greeks, as well as the events and beliefs that took place in this part of the world. The author then takes the readers on a historical journey that began with Socrates, one of Greece's most well-known philosophers, and continued with Plato, a social engineer, and an idealist; Aristotle, a pragmatic philosopher; and on to the present day to unlock the potential of a brighter future. This book was written from a powerful and moving historical perspective, highlighting how mankind has progressed socially, economically, and spiritually. The story ended with a lecture on language's power and influence over all categories of human life.

The author expertly integrated politics, philosophy, psychology, and religion. They were all expertly integrated by the author. He included thought-provoking explanations to learn from, which can help us avoid repeating past errors and failures.

There are numerous great parts to the book. It is genuine. The author recounted the good, terrible, and ugly aspects of life. The chapters were given titles, which gave me an idea of what to expect. I liked how the author included a list of references at the end of the book. So, if the reader wants to know where some of the material came from, he'll have no trouble doing so. To avoid confusion, I loved how the author included translations for all of the words that were not in English. I came to a point in the book where the author mentioned Napoleon's parents' names. I found out that their last name wasn't the same as his. I loved how the author explained why this was the case.

The only issue I had was the wrong numbering of some pages. An example was on page 121. After page 121, the subsequent page should have been page 122, but it wasn't so. It was still on page 121. Some others were on pages 116 and 128. The editing of the book was professionally done as I encountered just a few errors. There was only a minor profane word present. However, these did not affect my overall enjoyment of the book, and as such, I'll award it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars.

I'll recommend this book to ardent readers who want to understand how we got into this world scenario and gain insight into how to deal with future circumstances. This book will appeal to history and philosophy enthusiasts alike.

The Final Keystone
View: on Bookshelves
damis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damis.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by damis »

I am not sure this is the right book for me, but thank you for the review!
Shifah HN
Favorite Book: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shifah-hn.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Shifah HN »

I'm not with philosophy, so I think this book is not meant for me. But thanks for the wonderful review.
Profeddy05
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-profeddy05.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Profeddy05 »

This book does not interest me. However, thank you for your review
20123334BF
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-20123334bf.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
2022 Reading Goal: 10
2022 Goal Completion: 50%

Post by 20123334BF »

Thanks for this wonderful review. But philosophy is not my forte.
Tosin-Le
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Tosin-Le »

An intriguing book. The plot was great and the character development made me more endeared to the subject. Well done on a great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”