Review of The Maestro Monologue

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
CaptainPhoton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-captainphoton.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by CaptainPhoton »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

There is an exciting method of reevaluating one’s life path that teaches you to become the real Maestro of your life. Allowing the Maestro to take charge requires steps that help you analyze any negative or limiting ideas about yourself. The Maestro Monologue by Rob White delivers a four-part detailed blueprint to unlock the paths to the goals you have now and those you will discover along the way.

This guide has four parts. Part one is understanding what’s ultimately true about you. You learn the “Ultimate Understanding.” You experience new ways of examining yourself and becoming aware of opportunities in your future that you may have wished for but taught yourself were out of your reach. Part two introduces the intruder. The intruder is the part of you that has convinced you of all the “I can’t” thoughts you have developed. This part of the book gives you methods to wrestle control of your life from the intruder and recognize the fears and doubts that have limited your self-image. Part Three introduces the authentic you – the Maestro. You learn of the Maestro Monologue. This monologue reintroduces you to your true self with aptitudes, talents, and strengths that will help you rediscover and unleash the potential that all humans can embrace. Finally, you discover the kingdom of WOW, the author’s abbreviation for Wonderful Obsession with Winning. A new world of channeling your new ambitions into solid convictions that will drive you to new heights of achievement is now yours.

Mr. White has combined many philosophies and truths that he incorporates into an easy-to-follow guide that leads to discovering the potential and means to accomplish anything you imagine. He includes many exercises that open you to finding your true self.

The Maestro Monologue presents complex ideas in a straightforward way. The author includes quotes from great minds. He tells stories of his own and those of others that illuminate the ideas he presents. He helps you to examine why you have limited yourself. I particularly enjoyed the many opportunities the author gave for self-reflection. While not always pleasant, these opportunities lead one to challenge and overcome self-imposed limitations.

Nothing about this book was disappointing to me. The book is well-edited. The writing style of the author keeps you interested and engaged. I enjoyed the review of many principles included in the quotations of many philosophers and some bible verses.

I find The Maestro Monologue a genuinely great book. 4 out of 4 stars is my rating. I chose this rating because of the writing style and the fascinating methods, which are particularly exceptional. I think this book would appeal to anyone interested in learning more about themselves.

The Maestro Monologue
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”