Review of The Maestro Monologue

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicole_n
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-n.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Nicole_n »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Maestro Monologue by Rob White teaches you to be the conductor of your own life, put yourself at the center, and live authentically. White uses rhythm, repetition, and emphasis to teach and instill the importance of living for yourself, studying yourself, and mindfulness. He also uses many different similes and metaphors to help make sense of the material. The book is very easy to read, understand, and digest. White writes in such a way that reads like a speech filled with motivation and inspiration. White’s book offers many questions to reflect on and leaves the reader feeling inspired to take on their false beliefs and enter into a period of self-love and growth. White starts, first, by unlocking the reader’s awareness of themselves. Then, he helps readers to change their line of reason and feeds them with many positive affirmations. These affirmations are repeated throughout the chapters, letting them sink in and help the reader to memorize the words of self-love and appreciation. White knows no age, religion, race, gender, etc. when he writes. The book is highly inclusive to all. Reading and reflecting on this book allows for the reader to unlock their unlimited possibilities by assessing their desires, fears, and misunderstandings. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their life. I give this book a 4 out of 4 for pushing me to think more mindfully about myself and my thoughts and how they shape my reality. The book is edited and formatted very well and professionally. The book has a nice, fast pace with fairly short chapters, making it a very palatable read for a busy person. I am not religious, but the inclusion of bible verses was subtle and didn’t really bother me. Religious or not, one can glean so much information and take away so much self-love from this book and the spirituality mentioned in the book can be applied in many different ways to many different things from day-to-day life and beyond.

The Maestro Monologue
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”