Review of Warrior Entrepreneur

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekezie1998
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekezie1998.html
Latest Review: Desecration by Robbie Cottrell

Review of Warrior Entrepreneur

Post by Ekezie1998 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Warrior Entrepreneur" by Zachary L Green.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Entrepreneurs are seldom viewed as gurus of the business world due to their intrinsic warrior mindset and traits. They are characterized as innovators and risk-takers who thrive on overcoming challenges and adversities along their purpose-driven path. This book will help you understand the distinctive traits that define successful entrepreneurs if you are thinking about starting a business or launching your own venture.

Warrior Entrepreneur is an inspirational book written by Zachary L. Green. In the beginning, we are introduced to the author, who decides to explore civilian life after serving as an officer in the U.S. Marines. Due to his personal experience of losing his visibility in a structure fire while working as a firefighter, he creates an ‘energy-free lighting technology’ to illuminate firefighters' paths during emergencies.

After becoming the owner of a multi-million dollar company due to the growth of his lighting product, he decided to take an in-depth look at the entrepreneurial characteristics that facilitated his business growth in order to guide seasoned entrepreneurs and starters. He also incorporates examples, research, and personal experiences of ancient and modern-day Spartans who fought through the struggles of adversity and fulfilled their dreams.

This book has some positive aspects. I love and admire how clear, well-written, engaging, concise and accurate this book is. The professional editing ensured a smooth read from the first chapter to the last. Pictures accompanied Zachary's storytelling style to prove and show the authenticity of his experiences. It is very compelling how he gives amazing insight into the way ancient warriors thought and demonstrates how that thinking, when applied to business, can lead to outstanding results. The positive and memorable quotes by philosophers, writers, sports stars, and actors that were present in each chapter added stylistic flair to this book. I found myself looking forward to reading the next words of accomplished people and the inspirational message I would have to ponder.

This book is also very enlightening and insightful. It captured the essence of optimism and resilience by telling real-life inspirational stories of famous and successful personalities such as Elon Musk, Desmond Doss, Walt Disney, Chesty Puller, and many others. I especially liked the success story of Maria Daume in chapter thirteen, who victoriously jumped over the hurdles of adversity and humiliation and made it to the finish line by becoming “the first female in the history of the US Marine Corps to ever receive a contract for the infantry.”

I did not find any negative aspects while reading this book. It's a fast and easy-to-read book that will instill entrepreneurial knowledge and traits in the readers, unlock their warrior mindset and also help them push through adversities. For these reasons, I rate this book four out of four stars. I highly recommend this book to military men, entrepreneurs, and anyone who enjoys inspirational books.

Warrior Entrepreneur
View: on Bookshelves
AfraBrb
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-afrabrb.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko
fav_author_id: 2379
2022 Reading Goal: 12
2022 Goal Completion: 125%

Post by AfraBrb »

i love books that give you information and pass wisdom from more experienced and knowledgeable people, for me, it's better to take advice from someone who went through it all and experienced it first hand rather than someone who studied or researched about it, experience is a lot more assuring than science. great review
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
smoothcrowd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smoothcrowd.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by smoothcrowd »

In the beginning... that part of the review got me thinking of the bible :lol2: :lol2:
In the beginning, was the word and the word was with God...
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
smoothcrowd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smoothcrowd.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by smoothcrowd »

An informative book indeed. This book would be able to guide the gen entrepreneurs in a good direction.
It deserves the good rating given to it.
Thanks for the great review.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Daniel NSENGUMUREMYI
Bookshelf Size: 0
2022 Reading Goal: 100
2022 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Daniel NSENGUMUREMYI »

Zachary L. Gree gives a good inspiration I learnt to be risk take so that I can achieve to my goal of outstanding and be innovator in my next business this will lead to success of my business and my life in general
Akinola John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinola-john.html
Latest Review: The White Coat Effect by L.B. Wells

Post by Akinola John »

Books that help entrepreneurs to attain success in their career is worth reading. Great review.
Gwrites208
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gwrites208.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight
2022 Reading Goal: 40
2022 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Gwrites208 »

I'm impressed for the quality of this book. I will really want to read about the life of Elon Musk. Thanks for this review
I'm coming for you, the world

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”