Review of Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Roy Nick
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 323
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roy-nick.html
Latest Review: East of Troost by Ellen Barker

Review of Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ

Post by Roy Nick »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ" by Gregory A Booker.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Gregory A Booker brings into light some biblical teachings in Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ. The author briefs us more about certain teachings in the scripture, like Daniel and Israel. Where necessary, he points out real-life examples to back up his assertions. The work contains Bible excerpts. Specific lessons bore a lot of weight, especially when the author discusses the book of Revelation. There are warnings about the second coming of Jesus Christ and judgment. Gregory does not concentrate on a specific area. Instead, the work is diverse both in the Old and New Testaments.

There are specific things I enjoyed reading. One, we have what the author names Catholic doctrine. Here, he details the characteristics of the church. One example includes, “The church is holy. It carries Christ’s living message to the world.” Reading such points about religion and spirituality was enlightening. Not only does the author list the Catholic Church but also about Protestants and their doctrines.

Gregory lists points for the reader to contemplate. The ideas are not specific to any particular religion and are easy to comprehend. Another thing I cherished was the author’s inclusion of his personal experiences. This element aids readers to know the author better while relating to the book’s contents.

Some teachings were too complicated to grasp in a single reading. One example includes references to a he-goat called Grecia in the biblical book of Daniel. I hardly understood and had to re-read the phrases over and over again. I found many grammatical errors. Therefore, I recommend thorough and professional editing. That is what I disdained. As a result, I rate the volume 3 out of 4 stars.

I did encounter some supplications I recited in silence. One segment I could hardly take my eyes off was named “LET THERE BE.” The author says, “In the midst change, let there be stillness. In the midst of confusion, let there be patience.” The words were quite comforting!

The closing thoughts were powerful. The author gives general insights into his work and final thoughts on spirituality and belief in God. The grace of God still amazes me, and the blessings one can get for believing and waiting on Him. The blood that Jesus shed on the cross was a selfless act, and the author reminds us of God’s goodness. I recommend the book to anyone looking to read an inspiring yet thought-provoking religious installment.

Seven Letters Detailing Prophetic Framework of the Return of Christ
View: on Bookshelves
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

The coming of Jesus Christ; is the very thing all believers await. The question that follows is...are we ready for the coming of Jesus Christ.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

As a believer, I'm so loving this book and the contents it entails.
“In the midst of change, let there be stillness. In the midst of confusion, let there be patience.” If this isn't the best quote of seen today, I don't know what is.
A marvellous book and a splendid review...nice
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Christopherio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christopherio.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by Christopherio »

Using real-life examples for example the message being passed and speaking about the second coming of christ seems like an interesting read for christians. thanks for the review.
Uwe Neufeld
Favorite Author: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Favorite Book: Treasure Island
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uwe-neufeld.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
fav_author_id: 3039

Post by Uwe Neufeld »

Well, the author may not deserve the full score, but the reviewer does.
Superb review!
May God bless You!
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

A book any follower of the Christian faith would find both fulfilling and informative. Thank you for the detail in your review. Your review shows how much you enjoyed this one.
Sopulu Ezidimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezidimma-01.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Sopulu Ezidimma »

I love how to author relate the events to current occurrences and also his personal experiences in talking about the second coming of Jesus Christ. An amazing review it is

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”