Review of Easy NFT Studio

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekezie1998
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekezie1998.html
Latest Review: Desecration by Robbie Cottrell

Review of Easy NFT Studio

Post by Ekezie1998 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Easy NFT Studio" by Mac Carpeli & Hanna Johns.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Over the years, there have been emerging innovative technologies that have completely redefined our digital age and finance. At the same time, the world struggles to adjust to newly found digital concepts like blockchains, bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies. Yet another cutting-edge digital asset has been birthed by way of NFTs- Non Fungible Tokens. What are NFTs, and how is it a viable digital asset? How does it work, and what could minting possibly mean?

Easy NFT Studio, written by Mac Carpeli and Hanna Johns, is a comprehensive and amplified step-by-step book on all you need to know about NFTs, a unit of digital asset stored on a blockchain which is truly unique. It offers a holistic explanation of what NFTs are, the creation of unique and rare digital art NFTs, minting and selling your NFTs, purchasing NFTs, as well as notable NFT marketplaces. It is an illustrative book that also covers cost-effective marketing strategies to boost sales and garner awareness for your digital art. Whether a creator or a collector, Easy NFT Studio is a guidebook that readily assists you in navigating the "NFT ecosphere" while spilling the beans on all it takes to be a successful digital artist.

There are undoubtedly positive aspects to this read. The authors did a great job in providing a well-detailed book. A great deal of effort was put into ensuring the reader’s understanding and assimilation of the topic. This effortlessly showed in the explanation of the different NFT build techniques. They were done step-by-step while picking at every detail. This is highly appreciated considering the complex and technical nature of this topic. Where necessary, the authors would attach colorful pictorial representations, directional arrows, and bright prints to not only draw the reader’s attention but create emphasis. They would also repeat points to ensure familiarity. The book is simply elaborate and all-inclusive.

The section ‘NFT TOOLS’ was treated to accommodate individuals with high and low skill sets and techy and non-techy readers. In its inclusivity, the book not only looked at needed skills to engage in NFT creation but also the attitude of the creator. Underlying their writing, the authors chose economic, budget-friendly techniques in teaching tricks to create beautiful and unique art pieces. They recommended great apps, sites, and software that will aid readers in their NFT creation. I could tell a lot of research and work went into the writing of this book. Also, the authors promoted their studio subtly, not at all in an “all-up-in-your-face” kind of way. This was wise.

There were a few downsides to the book. In the last section, there was a lot of repetition of points. Though all along the repetition had been a charm, it was, however, discomforting in this particular section and made it somewhat disorganized. In addition, there were grammatical, and punctuation errors in the book which could not be ignored. This book was not professionally edited. I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars because it was an enjoyable learning experience and would hopefully turn out to be the same for future readers. It did not get a perfect rating due to the negative points listed above. I recommend this book to persons curious about NFTs or wanting to learn more about them.

Easy NFT Studio
View: on Bookshelves
Akinola John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinola-john.html
Latest Review: The White Coat Effect by L.B. Wells

Post by Akinola John »

I love how the author put more effort into explaining NFT in detail to the reader. Nice review.
Blessing E
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-e.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Blessing E »

I've always wanted to know the intricacies of NFT. I'll read this! I appreciate well written reviews. This is because it gives me an idea of how to structure my reviews subsequently. Thanks teaching me what a good review is. And congratulations for having your review published.
Elenimo Chembe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elenimo-chembe.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Elenimo Chembe »

Great book and a great review. Really wanna get my hands in the field of cryptocurrencies and other new technologies. Will have to read this book.
Gwrites208
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gwrites208.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight
2022 Reading Goal: 40
2022 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Gwrites208 »

The book is a blessing then. It seems a lot of valuable information far more that what a manual guild would contain the owner of NFT has provided. Thanks for the detailed review of this book
I'm coming for you, the world

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”