Review of The Intelligence Factor

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elendu Ekechukwu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review of The Intelligence Factor

Post by Elendu Ekechukwu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Intelligence Factor" by Erik Fisher.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A lot of people have misconceptions about sales and what it takes to be successful in sales. The Intelligence Factor by Erik Fisher is a book written to help anyone who wishes to become a great salesperson achieve this milestone. After facing lots of challenges in sales and coming out on top, Erik decided to write this book for people struggling with their careers as salespeople.

Just like most successful people, Erik didn't have the best of lives while growing up. His parents were teachers, and he did badly at school. The only things he was good at were playing soccer and basketball. His playing days came to an end when he sustained a knee injury while playing basketball. At college, he spent most of his days partying, which affected his grades, forcing his parents to withdraw him. He then decided to go into sales because he felt he was competitive and believed in himself. However, being a salesman had its turmoil, but he made sure not to quit. His goal was to be among the top salespeople in the country and to achieve this, he had to readjust his life and stick to his goals.

Although I am not a salesman, I love reading books about sales. It has a way of telling me that no matter how hard I think my life is, people have suffered the worst and still come out on top. I don't know much about sales, but what I do know is that if you follow the principles listed in this book, you won't just be good at sales, but you will do well in any career you choose. In this book, you will learn how to handle fear not just in sales but as a human being.

The book had nothing to dislike about it. The author has made me think of a career in sales. This book has had a significant impact on my time management. Before reading this book, I struggled with time management, but after taking my time to read how Erik managed his time, I don't think I will have issues managing my time anymore. I now know the reason why most people fail at sales; they see it as a get-rich-quick scheme. This book will teach you how to build a career as a salesperson gradually and consistently to reach the top 1%.

I'm rating the book 4 out of 4 stars. There wasn't a single error. This goes on to show that the book was exceptionally well-edited. Anyone looking to make a living out of sales will find this book helpful.

The Intelligence Factor
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Judy46
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy46.html
Latest Review: The First Time Father by Alfie Thomas

Post by Judy46 »

Sale is something I look to get into in the nearest future. I find this book a perfect guide
Ay Obaj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ay-obaj.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ay Obaj »

There are books that when you read will lay the perfect foundation you need to be a success and this is one of those books
Benny Rach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benny-rach.html
Latest Review: Relish Your Retirement by Florance Philip

Post by Benny Rach »

The Intelligence Factor is a must-read for sales professionals looking to stay ahead of the curve in B2B prospecting and achieve greater success.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”