Review of Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hookmeup
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hookmeup.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Review of Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In

Post by Hookmeup »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In" by Harold Toliver.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe in is a non-fiction book written by Harold Toliver. The title of the book was one of my favorites. The book's infectious title, which seemed to be suitable to the content, made it much more enjoyable to read. Similarly, the author did an excellent job of introducing a few difficult terms in this story because they helped me to improve my reading skills and broaden my perspective. This book is for readers who are interested in new ways of thinking and have the patience to spend a lot of time working through each piece of evidence. This is not a quick or easy read. The ideas presented are complex and require a lot of thought to unravel. This is a smart book with important information about the legendary universe.

A beneficial aspect of this book is that it helps to reposition the personalities of the basic characters. Most of us are naive because we believe what we see or hear from others. It can't be our faults because we know them. In any case, the author helps us examine those fantasies we discover as we age. In general, we should be able to distinguish deception from reality. With his research on references, writing, and even faiths, he moved on to present a stance on what people's convictions are. As a result, the book's creator had effectively shocked me. I admired how the author Mr. Toliver clearly framed the structure of his book in the list of chapters. This simplified my reading experience because I could read it in pieces rather than everything at once.

To support his argument, he also introduced some very legal legalization. He cites historical examples of how folklore and the media have been used to harm large numbers of people. I love the way the book is put together and how Mr Toliver's arguments are presented. Harold Toliver clearly has a deep understanding of cosmology, science, topography, and various other disciplines, all of which give his work legitimacy and richness. While this book isn't for everyone, it has implications for everyone by revealing the truth about the world through a rational lens. I believe it deserves a full evaluation.

My primary criticism is the emphasis on religion. Despite the fact that I am not upset, I can see how large the audience may be. Despite the fact that this book is ostensibly intended for examining fantasy in general, it spends a significant amount of time and effort explicitly focusing on religion and dismissing it.

I could have done it without the religious view of the book. Religion is not something that people's reason can easily comprehend, as I would like to believe. This book is carefully crafted. Honestly, it's changed so drastically that I can't find any flaws. As a result, I give Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe in by Harold Toliver 4 out of 4 star rating. Harold Toliver, the author of the book, studied the complexities of human behavior in the final portion.

I highly recommend Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe in to anyone who enjoys reading genuine books. This book is likely to appeal to those interested in theory and goal-directed thinking. I don't think any devout follower of any faith will enjoy this book. The book's arguments are generally critical of religion and may annoy them. I look forward to reading more books by Harold Toliver.

Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”