Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AlexBrait
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexbrait.html
Latest Review: The Thundering Herd by John E. Peltier

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by AlexBrait »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Since we were young, our parents already had great hope for us. At five years, everyone is already asking you what your dream in life is. For the lucky ones, they have already figured this out. unfortunate ones spend their whole life searching for their dreams and purpose in life. Fear Not, Dream Big & Execute, by Jeff Meyer, is written for all individuals, but specifically, people afraid to pursue their dreams may also benefit from this.

The book also has some powerful scriptures. The inspirational part of this book is my favorite. We were different, and it is imperative to find our purpose in life. Trying to fit in someone else's dreams robs the world of your unique dream. Most people say dreams are a waste of time, while others claim that they are for the people with money. People are afraid to follow their dreams because they are used to a paycheck. I believe affirmations work, such as instead of asking God for love, peace, and joy, walk as if you already have them. I see people chanting words, and sometimes we can wire our brains for positive thinking. One of the craziest ideas and questions that I have found interesting is what would you do if you had nothing to lose? What would you do if you were not afraid?

I am not a fan of inspirational books, but I found this book engrossing. There is nothing I disliked about this book. Fear Not, Dream Big & Execute is written from the 1st person's point of view. It has two parts in it. The first part is Dream sparks, and the second one is realization strategies. One can start in any part that they deem necessary in their lives. If you already know your dream, you can skip to the second part.

I recommend this book to individuals interested in spiritual and inspirational readings. Jeff Meyer has done an excellent job with this book. It is easy to comprehend and also enjoyable. This book has given me the strength to pursue my dreams. The fear of failure and individuals telling me that my ideas are not good enough. I think the key is to believe in yourself, and either way, whether you fail or thrive, you took the first step, and won't beat yourself later in life, wondering what if?

I award Fear Not, Dream Big & Execute a rating of 4 out of 4 stars because the writing is exceptional, and the book has zero errors. This book is also encouraging, and it will help you weather any storm you go through.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”