Review of The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aniket_sharma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aniket-sharma.html
Latest Review: Reflections of an Anxious African American Dad by Eric L. Heard

Review of The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

Post by Aniket_sharma »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Truth Is Beyond Belief!" by Jerry Durr.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Truth Is Beyond Belief by Jerry Durr is not a normal book which will guide you to a better life or something. It is a book which will try to tell you what really is there in life and how it can impact you.

The book is divided into ten chapters. Each chapter with its own significance. And these chapters are chronologically structured, so the chapters are in continuation with their lessons like a step-by-step guide. It is not your basic book which will tell you stories and then the good and bad aspects of it, rather it's a book full of passages. Every page has a passage from which you can learn new things about life. It might feel like you already knew these things but trust me, even if you did, it'll make you think about them in a deeper level now.

The thing that I liked in this book is the writing style of the author. Every chapter has like close to twenty pages i.e. twenty passages in it, and each passage is a continuation to the last one. This in the end sums up the chapter and then begins a new one. In one of the passages the author writes 'universe' as 'YOUniverse' signifying that 'YOU' are what your world revolves around, not the other way round. And like this there are many more references.

There is no use of any kind of profane language and the editing is quite amazing, as I did not find any grammatical mistakes in it. The vocabulary used by the author is pretty simple as well, I didn't face any difficulty reading this book. One of the passages that I myself liked more than others would be 'In this physical world man has never really had control, he has only had the illusion of control. What man does have is a far more important ability: that of choice, the choice of how he wants to see this world.' I think these couple of lines describe what people need to understand in today's world of ours the most.

In the end, I would say it's a pretty decent book. I don't have anything to complain about it. So I would rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I would recommend it to people who want to think big in their life, people who don't have a habit of reading will like this book as well.

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”