Review of Soul-Fullness

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
David Maxwel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-maxwel.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Review of Soul-Fullness

Post by David Maxwel »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Soul-Fullness" by Tosin King James.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book Soul-Fullness written by Tosin King James directs us to live fully having access to the spirit. It is a 21-day guide on how to achieve enhanced wisdom, love, creativity and freedom as written in the introductory section of the book. It is not another religion, rather is meant to enlighten you on your spiritual capabilities which are amass. Some of these spiritual capabilities you will unlock include meeting and conversing with your guardian angel, travelling to the future in dreams or visions, last but not least receive wisdom that makes you stand out in your endeavors.

Each of the twenty-one days has a different duty that you will need to carry out for example, day one is imagining yourself in the future such as your wedding day. However, the morning and evening techniques are similar such as putting down on your journal the events of the day that stand out and dreams or visions that you have had in the course of the day or night. Furthermore, singing the spiritual word is a daily activity throughout the twenty-one days. The 21-day tasks are to bring you to higher spiritual access day by day.

I love this book because it is very practical and has taught me to be more aware of nature, colors, pictures and music as spirit can communicate with you through anything. This aspect enabled Tosin to use rhetorical questions which I like for example, do you know the exact color of the house you live in? The shape and the design? Soul-Fullness is also a promoter of love and one lesson that stood out is that no one is an enemy, everyone is a teacher as written in day seventeen on Gloria's Marital Woes.

The writer has also done well on the examples of his and others lives related to the topic for example when he was told by Spirit to follow the next girl. I also like the use of high-end words that are building my vocabulary. The fact that you can also continue with the 21-day routine in the future even after completing the routine before is a great plus.

I do not see any negative aspect to write about. The book was exceptionally well-edited and because of the positive aspects I mentioned, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to anyone who seeks to unlock their higher spiritual doors and live a more fulfilled life in terms of love, education, career and religion.

Soul-Fullness
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”