Review of Manifesto for a Cancer Patient

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alek HEEL
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alek-heel.html
Latest Review: The Unlikely Cowboy by James E. Doucette

Review of Manifesto for a Cancer Patient

Post by Alek HEEL »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Manifesto for a Cancer Patient" by Colleen Huber, NMD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Written by a Naturopathic Medical Doctor,Manifesto for a Cancer Patient is a masterpiece that explores and provides a whole new insight, into how Cancer can be treated safely, allowing the body to naturally heal itself. Further, Colleen Huber, NMD supports the influence and success of alternative medicine by showing the data collected from patients at her clinic in Arizona, and this brings incredible authenticity. It is of no doubt remarkable how the author has orchestrated her work throughout the book, making me want to read more after every page. I could not resist reading this book as I needed a deeper understanding of the disease, and it has been more than helpful.

At twelve years old, my childhood friend had a primary tumor. Being in a third-world country, and back in those days, even for a check-up at a health facility, the matter had to be serious and urgent. Years later as a young adult he was diagnosed with cancer. First-line treatment drugs were applied but with his worsening condition, Chemotherapy was next in line, resulting in loss of hair and frequent tiredness. It has been months and he is still not getting any better. It is with deep concern that I feel alternative medicine If given a chance, can make him better, healing the body by Physical Exercise, Homeopathy, Chiropractic therapy, and adhering to a strict diet, other than Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells and at the same other body cells.

Manifesto for a Cancer patient explains that every human being and in particular a cancer patient, has their own free will regarding their health and the decisions about it, and that no one should coerce a cancer patient into possibly a fatal course of action. At this juncture, the author provides her patients with a variety of options for their treatment, and this amazes the patients, other than undergoing a harmful method of treatment,that only increases agony to the already suffering individual.

I like the daring conscience of the author in the amount of information she uncovers, about the corrupt American pharmaceutical industry, despite the current pressure for her not to say much. From the Vitamin B17 outlaw back in the 1970s by the FDA,and still in current times zigzags legal path, to how doctors are made submissive by the Chemotherapy oncologists, Colleen Huber, NMD informs how the Chemotherapy industry places their interest above those of Cancer patients. I find her work commendable and informative at same. The book seems to have been professionally edited as there are no grammatical errors. However, the language used maybe a little bit difficult to understand and I had to look up some of the medical terms used, but the author's expertise in bringing up new interests kept me going.

Manifesto for a Cancer Patient deserves a rating of four out of four stars for the very rare type of information the author has provided,and I recommend it to all Cancer patients as well as their relatives, anyone interested in alternative medical care and open-minded individuals.

Manifesto for a Cancer Patient
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”