Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rachel Juneja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachel-juneja.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Rachel Juneja »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I would give the book Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustavo Kinrys and Alexandra Gold four out of four stars. This piece of literature is an informative book that discusses a topic that is so prevalent today, stress and anxiety. Kinrys and Gold touch upon what defines stress and anxiety, as well as the symptoms that go along with them. The authors go on to describe the traditional means, found in western medicine, used to treat such ailments. They then go on to describe natural ways of treating the same symptoms, further empowering the one suffering.

I found the book to be highly informative. As someone who has struggled with such issues in the past, I found it empowering as a reader to see that there are so many things that I could be doing to prevent myself from struggling with persistent anxiety, from nutrition, to supplements and more. I loved how the authors mentioned Inositol as being a treatment that is often better tolerated that prescription medications, as it has fewer side effects. As a wellness coach and someone that cares about healthy eating, I appreciated how diet was mentioned as a cause of excess stress and anxiety. The authors talked about nutritional deficiencies that can lead people to feel the way they do.

I would have liked to have seen more examples of what could be done to prevent such things from occurring, such as specific types of meditation, what to eliminate from one’s life to be free from such huge stressors. I would have loved more research to show the number of people that struggle with anxiety and the demographics it most effects.

The book Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide lives up to its name. It is indeed very practical. This book is geared toward young adults and adults alike as they navigate ways to alleviate anxiety and stress in their daily lives. It is most applicable to those suffering from chronic anxiety disorders where other treatments have been offered or have been found ineffective. I gave rated this book as I did because it was so practical in listing specifically what was to be consumed and eliminated to see an improvement in symptoms and to heal the illness, rather than simply masking the symptoms.

I highly recommend reading this book if you are looking for easy and proven ways to minimize the chronic anxiety and stress in your life or the life of a loved one.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

I appreciate Gustavo Kinrys' commitment to ongoing research and development, ensuring the highest quality natural relief for stress and anxiety.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”