Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
D4D
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-d4d.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by D4D »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan is a non-fiction book written by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon. This book looks at the universe from two points and starts from two points. So Daniel Friedman said that the logical text and the Bible go hand in hand. Additionally, this complete book ties the creation story to a specific year. The way this book focuses on Judaism is really fascinating. This is because the biblical stories that Christians know are actually equivalent to Judaism, and it is an experience to read these stories carefully from a Judaism perspective. Judaism accompanies another style by including scenes not found in the Christian book of scriptures. Made up of the memoirs of several rabbis and luminaries, the book is in a performance design and I had fun flipping the pages. I love how Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon paint Jewish history, from Abraham to slavery, from departure to majesty, to exile to messianic prophecy.

Based on Jewish history, biblical researchers stand by their answer that the earth is still 1,000 years old. I appreciate that creators can choose to integrate religion and science. There are several aspects of this book that interest me, but overall it seems too complicated. I don't have the vaguest idea, I'll really see how many of it, but I'm glad it's ready to help people answer these core questions. While I applaud the authors of this book for their exhaustive examination and consideration of the glossary and supplementary material, I wish they had also added a presentation guide. I would love this component since every multilingual word is used throughout the text. Still, my reading experience wasn't completely hampered.

The exam to create this book is top-notch. Exhaustive exploration brings an examination of the Age of Creation. The author wrote about Genesis to determine when each creation occurred. He even expressed a specific time when Eve ate the apple. The photos embedded in the book are another pointer to full exploration. I'm also confused by the characters in this book, similar to Isaac Ben Samuel, Ben was written in capital letters sometimes and occasionally lowercase. With the exception of chapter 10, each section begins with a customized depiction, followed by a logical proof, allowing the reader to review outdated assumptions and review how those speculations compare to current logical findings.

I rate The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon with four out of four stars. This book is one of the few inspiring and extraordinary philosophical books I have ever read. This is because it doesn't attack the reader with uncertain terms. It also attempts to establish a framework by providing biographies of specific researchers before entering the main business. Editing is very good because there are no errors.

I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the age of the universe and the biblical and logical assumptions behind it. Likewise, anyone with questions about Creation and Revelation can find the answers in this elegant book! Numerous inquiries of my own have definitely been answered.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”