Review of Empowered

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hips
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hips.html
Latest Review: Happiness is All We Want! by Ashutosh Mishra

Review of Empowered

Post by Hips »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Empowered" by Dominica Lumazar.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Empowered: The Business Owner's Guide to Leadership and Success is a non-fiction book written by Dominica Lumazar. In this book, the author surveys various pioneers and sheds light on how each of them exerted their influence. She then presents a functional structure where users can really choose the proactive model that works best for them and fits their business needs. She also provided a lot of knowledge from the encounter. The book begins with a little self-portrait of the author, who writes intensely about the hard work and difficulties she faced from her student days to becoming a financial manager. She revealed her initial battles, such as being sabotaged and thrown into a special-requirement class and not getting the chance to apply to college like a typical kid, somehow propelled her to become her own boss. The author's composition style is conversational and simple to follow. At just 140 pages, this book is a quick read, packed with data that readers can use as a reference for their business long into the future. Ms. Lumazar has transformed herself from waiter to president and knows how to get the upper hand in business. An important point she made was; to be a successful pioneer, you should be a good example.

I took part in the creator's amiable, proactive style of composition. I am glad that I am connected to the musings and feelings conveyed throughout the book. Authors often think deeply about ways to track individual tracking progress. This care is evident in the reassuring way she uses to address her readers. Empowered: The Business Owner's Guide to Leadership and Success by Dominica Lumazar is a book intended to direct entrepreneurs to progress. This reasonable handbook will show you the method for accomplishing a beneficial and effective business while as yet figuring out how to keep a good arrangement in life outside of an organization.

My favorite thing about this book is that it's real, with little to no cover up. I feel that the author herself is a straightforward and stable disapproving individual with a clear mind. There is nothing I dislike about this book. To be honest, as a fiction reader, I think it's hard to understand the real content, but this book is a special case, and I really appreciate it.

Ms. Lumazar has the benefits of skillful remote informal communication and friendly relationships with representatives and clients. This is an absolute necessity read for every business character and business person who needs to achieve greatness and be equally involved in a reasonable personal life. I rate Empowered: The Business Owner's Guide to Leadership and Success by Dominica Lumazar with four out of four stars. I found only one mistake in the second part of the book, but it didn't affect the flow of the book.

This book is well written and professionally edited. I highly recommend this book to entrepreneurs. The author's information on the internal operation of self-operated enterprises is simply a fantasy. The book is divided into three segiments, each with vital data for successful entrepreneurs, like those that simply keep things running smoothly.

In addition to the many astute business and authoritative ideas, I likewise enjoyed the writing and execution of this book. The author draws on her extensive personal experience to represent her thoughts and ideas, making this assistant both noteworthy and engaging. Additionally, at the end of each segment, she gives some activity steps. With the added bonus of making this manual more common sense and implementable.

Empowered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”