Review of Manifesto for a Cancer Patient

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abdullah daliath
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdullah-daliath.html
Latest Review: Why Can't Johnny Just Quit? by Kyle Oh

Review of Manifesto for a Cancer Patient

Post by Abdullah daliath »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Manifesto for a Cancer Patient" by Colleen Huber, NMD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Manifesto for a Cancer Patient is a book solely focused on educating people on an alternate treatment to fight cancer. A treatment called Naturopathic therapy. This treatment serves as a safety alternative to treat cancer by means of natural substances. Most people who don’t know about this therapy think that cancer patients only have one option. An option which includes some type of poisonous chemical which stops the abnormal mitosis, but within this book the author shows us another/safer alternative.

Manifesto for a Cancer Patient by Colleen Huber consists of 246 pages and 22 chapters. The book is well written and researched by the author, who has a doctorate in Naturopathic medicine. Within this book, the writer explains what Naturopathic therapy is. Her objective is not to dissuade you from using chemo or radiation therapy, but to show you all your options.

From what I could tell, this book has no negative aspects, only positive one’s. What I liked about the author is how straightforward she was. I also appreciated how open she was about the risks of the treatment, as well as for all the people that she couldn’t save.

I didn’t really like the title. She could have chosen a title that better explains what the book is about. Not many people know what manifesto means, and so many people won’t know that this book speaks about how to treat cancer by natural means.

My grandma died when Covid started. She was old, and her body couldn’t handle chemo anymore. The doctor said that there was nothing more that could be done, and so we decided to love and take care of her until she passed. I wish that I knew what Naturopathic therapy was back then. Maybe things could have turned out differently. Based on the fact that this treatment could have saved my grandma, I rate this book four out of four stars.

I found no errors, which is to be expected based on how intelligent the author is. I recommend this book to those who have people in their lives who have cancer. Share this with them and perhaps it might help them.

Manifesto for a Cancer Patient
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”