Review of Theology for the New Millennium

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Michael Jerry_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaeljerry309.html
Latest Review: A Big Blue Boat by Susea Spray

Review of Theology for the New Millennium

Post by Michael Jerry_ »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Theology for the New Millennium" by Hassan Bfly.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Hassan Bfly refers to himself as a non-prophetic messenger of God who is self-taught. He also makes music and even released a music album recently. Originally, he’s from Washington, DC. However, he moved to Los Angeles, where he made Venice Beach his home. In this book, Hassan argues the case of God without reference to spiritual books.

I got to understand that no one has met God, so no one is sure of what he is like. The author explains how there are some things that we can’t deny, like how the universe indeed has a creator, but the creator can’t be anything within the universe, just as zero is not made up of any numbers. God is to reality what zero is to math. The author used inductive logic to argue the case of God, so instead of focusing on things we can’t prove logically, he focused on the undeniable things and derived logical conclusions from them. You will have to read Theology for the New Millennium to have a better understanding.

I fell in love with this book the moment I opened it. I could relate to what Hassan was saying because I have also struggled with the inconsistencies of religion. I also studied philosophy, so I enjoyed and appreciated how he used logic and mathematics to clarify some discrepancies surrounding the concept of God as the creator of the universe. My favorite part of this book is when the author said that what should be heaven could be hell. However, this book is filled with other thought-provoking statements and epiphanies that I can’t seem to get off my mind.

The author writes straightforwardly with words that are easy to understand. I also like that this book was concise and easy to read. It has 12 chapters that anyone can understand, even though the author adopted logic and theology to prove his point. I also believe that this book was exceptionally edited by a professional, but I think another round of editing might have helped. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this book.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because Hassan has done a wonderful job of presenting his case and backing it up with logical conclusions. I believe more people should hear the message that this book has to offer, as it can be life-changing. I recommend this book for adults over the age of 18 who are interested in theology or the study of religion and wouldn’t mind a very different and logical opinion of God. If you want something to ponder about, then you should consider reading this book.

Theology for the New Millennium
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Review Writer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Review Writer »

From this review, I've fell in love with the book already. I will like to read about religion proofs of God from a logical perspective. Thanks for the excellent presentation of this review
Signature of Grace.
Alexander C Schmoock
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-c-schmoock.html
Latest Review: Survived, evolved against all the odds by Ruth Mantile

Post by Alexander C Schmoock »

Theologians and people with special interest in understanding religion will have a good time reading this book. Great review.
Sarah Sonbol
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-sonbol.html
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Sarah Sonbol »

I would really like to read this book. Thanks for the great review.
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”