Review of Go iT!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Review of Go iT!

Post by Astral Magi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Go iT!" by Bernard Bakker.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Do you have a vivid imagination? Do you have a different vision of the future? Hope for a better way of life? Do you desire more of the best aspects of life? If you said yes, this book is for you. Prepare to embark on an adventure that will allow you to excel. Bernard Bakker's Go iT! will teach you how to reach for the stars. By applying the principles in this book, you will be able to surpass even your own expectations.

Average is no longer acceptable. The world we live in is rapidly changing, and we must adapt to thrive. This is your opportunity to go above and beyond. To be more, you must be willing to put in more effort. Discover what motivates you and use it to achieve tangible results. These principles apply to all aspects of life. They can be used in a variety of contexts, ranging from personal relationships to business transactions. This book will give you the tools you need to motivate yourself and others to achieve great things.

Bernard Bakker has created an interactive book that could be one of the most important books you've ever read. I like how he connects all of the different principles to form an engine that propels one into the arms of success. Every topic flows smoothly into the next, allowing the reader to easily absorb the information. The author imparts his knowledge in a clear and understandable manner. Explanations and examples are also provided in each section to help the reader apply the knowledge in their own lives.

There is nothing I didn't like about this book. I found that I felt motivated to try the methods from the very first page. The book succeeds in creating a state of mind that is conducive to a drive towards achievement. Every page is packed with inspiration. Although there is a lot of repetition, it serves the purpose of anchoring the information in the reader's mind.

The book was professionally edited. There were zero errors. It was presented in a clear and concise manner, making it appropriate for both young and old readers. I give the book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This book is for anyone who wants to achieve and perform above average. I recommend it to teachers, students, athletes, businesses, and people who want to succeed. It is a book that has the potential to change your life.

Go iT!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Amynwankwo_
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amynwankwo.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Amynwankwo_ »

This is a great book. The world indeed, doesn’t care for average anymore. We must be exceptional. I think this book would be of great help to me. Thanks for your review.
Chris Micheal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christopher-n-10.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Chris Micheal »

Thanks for the great review. The book can help all those who wish to succeed in different areas.
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Paluk Pathania »

I am pretty much bored of such books now but I believe I would like to take a chance on this one. Sometimes, we end up gaining motivation from such books too. Great job with the review, thanks!^^
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Absolutely. Thank you for commenting.🙏👌
Amynwankwo_ wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 03:25 This is a great book. The world indeed, doesn’t care for average anymore. We must be exceptional. I think this book would be of great help to me. Thanks for your review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Thank you for commenting.🙏👌
Paluk Pathania wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 04:45 I am pretty much bored of such books now but I believe I would like to take a chance on this one. Sometimes, we end up gaining motivation from such books too. Great job with the review, thanks!^^
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Absolutely. Thank you for commenting.
Christopher N 10 wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 03:44 Thanks for the great review. The book can help all those who wish to succeed in different areas.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Georg Kelb
Currently Reading: Vagabond
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-georg-kelb.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Georg Kelb »

I have read many books on a similar topic, I have gained some knowledge and experience from all of them. When I have time I will try this book too. Thanks for the wonderful review.
NancyDrew12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancydrew12.html
Latest Review: The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake by Great-Aunt Rita

Post by NancyDrew12 »

This book seems very interesting. Ill have to read how Bernard thinks reaching the stars works. Thanks for a great review! :D
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Thank you for commenting 🙏👌
Georg Kelb wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 13:37 I have read many books on a similar topic, I have gained some knowledge and experience from all of them. When I have time I will try this book too. Thanks for the wonderful review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Indeed. Thank you for commenting 🙏👌
Rashawn Carter wrote: 13 Dec 2021, 07:22 This book seems very interesting. Ill have to read how Bernard thinks reaching the stars works. Thanks for a great review! :D
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Rowan The-First
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rowan-the-first.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Rowan The-First »

The concepts discussed in this book are very essential if we want to excel based on your review. I have liked your introduction f the review.
What's the reason for your creation, Who really created you and why. Kind regards, That's Rowan of Islam. :?: :tiphat:
J Edwards
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading: Global Business in the Age of Transformation
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-j-edwards.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by J Edwards »

Self-motivation is an important tool for everyone wishing to progress in life. This book surely will benefit everybody who reads it. Thanks to this author. Thank you too for your great review.
:character-bart:
“We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.”

French novelist Marcel Proust.
Nomcebo_0619
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nomcebo-0619.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nomcebo_0619 »

Your review alone is motivating😀. This sounds like Go and be successful by Wes Beavi. Indeed the world doesn't care anymore, and it doesn't work with average, it's either you go big or home. Thanks for such an excellent review.
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

Thank you for a well-written review. I love the message author is trying to give us. I like reading self-help books and will definitely read this one too.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”