Review of The 7 Vital Self-Check Health Program

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ria710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ria710.html
Latest Review: The 7 Vital Self-Check Health Program by Jonry Heyce

Review of The 7 Vital Self-Check Health Program

Post by Ria710 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The 7 Vital Self-Check Health Program" by Jonry Heyce.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The 7 Vital Self-Check Health Program by Jonry Heyce is a book for those who are feeling lost in life and need some motivation to achieve their goals. The book is centred around the idea that changing your beliefs about yourself is the key to achieving success because most of the time, the thing that stops us from achieving what we desire is ourselves. The book is split into 7 easily digestible chapters, with each chapter focusing on a different concept. For example, chapter 3 is about self-conciliation, and chapter 5 is about discovering yourself.

I’m grateful that I picked this book to read because I didn’t realise how much I needed it in my life. I’ve been struggling with mental health for the last couple of months and I felt like I wasn’t capable of achieving the things I wanted to. After reading this book, I almost looked at myself differently. I realised that all my negative thoughts were just in my head. One of the things that I took away from this book is that it’s all about mindset. Everything will start falling into place when I tell myself that I can do it.

I think the author has written the book beautifully. The words really speak to you. It honestly feels like you’re having a conversation with a friend who gets you. The author has covered a wide range of topics, such as mental health, relationships, fears, and more. This is great because the book will appeal to a wider audience. We get to learn about the importance of self-efficacy and how it affects our lives. The author also gives us tips on how to improve our self-esteem, and advice on how to build healthy relationships.

Throughout the book, the author has sprinkled in their personal experiences. I like this because getting to know more about the author made me feel more connected to the book. I think other readers will also feel the same way. I can happily say that there was nothing that I disliked about the book. At 170 pages, it was a quick read. I recommend reading it slowly so that you can absorb everything.

Overall, I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because I enjoyed reading every part of it. I didn’t find any mistakes, so it was exceptionally edited. I recommend this book to every adult out there who needs some motivation in their life.

The 7 Vital Self-Check Health Program
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Rishi_reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rishi-reviews.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Rishi_reviews »

The title of the book intrigued me the most. And after going through the review I think I should give this one a try. Thanks for the review.
GideonWrites Review
2021 Reading Goal: 24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Post by GideonWrites Review »

It seems true that the book would appeal to a wider audience. The rich idea of the book and it conversational writing tone really piqued my interest. Thanks for sharing this review.
Signature of Grace.
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA
Michael_peace
Currently Reading: The Long Walk Home (Book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 40

Post by Michael_peace »

The title of this book caught my attention and I must say that the review was quite interesting.

I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars
John Karanja 1
Favorite Book: The Cadence of Excellence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-karanja-1.html
Latest Review: Running the Sahara by Marcel Nickler

Post by John Karanja 1 »

This book can serve as practical guide for someone who wants to make self improvement from the current status.
Thanks for the good review.
Harsh Soni 3
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harsh-soni-3.html
Latest Review: Wellness Toolbox by Don Roberts

Post by Harsh Soni 3 »

A book about self-esteem, self-conciliation and mindset looks great to me. I will surely give this a try. Great review by Ria710.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”