Review of Bitcoin Answered

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
RARE Diskava
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rare-diskava.html
Latest Review: Cooperative Lives by Patrick Finegan

Review of Bitcoin Answered

Post by RARE Diskava »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bitcoin Answered" by Jon Law.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Bitcoin has been made easy by Jon Law. As a Bitcoin holder the book Bitcoin Answered gave me a deeper insight to this fast growing digital currency. Questions ranging from who, what, where, when and how it was started are all answered. Responding to those questions is the best tool you can give to someone who wants to invest in Bitcoin as a beginner .

The most interesting part of this book is its simple, illustrative format of sharing information. It is with no doubt that the author really wanted to paint the picture and make sure that no stone is left unturned. Besides that every page is subheaded with a different question, it goes without saying that Jon Law understood the task of delivering this information. It helps even a beginner grasp it easily.

To pick a mistake or fault in this book would be unfair on this work of art. Everything in it is perfectly poised and I really think it is the perfect bible for each and every Bitcoin question.

I would give Bitcoin Answered a perfect score of 4 out of 4 . And if there was a rating higher than 100 percent I would give it. Investing in Bitcoin is a must in these days and this book covers all aspects of crypto currency, not focusing on the technical aspects only.

If you are still hesitant about Bitcoin it is because of lack of information. When I heard of it about ten years ago I thought; this is one of those scams. Little did I know that had I got the right information, and answers to all my questions about it; my R100 would have made me a multimillionaire by now because of its insane returns. Please read this book, do not ask any other person just read this book to see if Bitcoin is for you.

Bitcoin Answered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”